Windows 10: Can't log in forgot my pin

Discus and support Can't log in forgot my pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I simply forgotten my login then and password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Larisa Mestas, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Can't log in forgot my pin

I simply forgotten my login then and password

:)

Larisa Mestas, Feb 13, 2024

2. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not know my PIN, and there are no other options to log-in, like the normally present "I forgot my PIN" below the empty field. The only clickable items are in the bottom right corner, which are, from left to right: change keyboard, WiFi, accessibility, and power options. I have been unsuccessful in finding out how to change a device-specific PIN from the Microsoft website through my Microsoft account. So, my question is: how do I log-in to my PC when the only option given is the PIN which I forgot?

Ryan Seiden, Feb 13, 2024
  3. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Feb 13, 2024
  4. Can't log in forgot my pin

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 13, 2024
Thema:

Can't log in forgot my pin

1. Can't log in forgot my pin - Similar Threads - Can't log forgot

2. forgot pin to log into acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot pin to log into acer laptop: forgot pin on acer laptop and it wont give me a forgot pin prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-to-log-into-acer-laptop/6e35c285-1ecd-4a17-82fe-1a6ea971b4b9
  3. forgot pin to log into acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot pin to log into acer laptop: forgot pin on acer laptop and it wont give me a forgot pin prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-to-log-into-acer-laptop/6e35c285-1ecd-4a17-82fe-1a6ea971b4b9
  4. Can't log in forgot my pin

Can't log in forgot my pin: I simply forgotten my login then and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-forgot-my-pin/f9d7f517-6352-44da-bd09-292f56d87a4b
  5. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  6. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  7. I forgot my PIN and can't reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my PIN and can't reset it: It says something went wrongwe weren't able to set up your pin. you can try again or skip this step and set up a pin later. This happened in the sign in screen...
  8. I forgot my PIN and can't reset it

I forgot my PIN and can't reset it: It says something went wrongwe weren't able to set up your pin. you can try again or skip this step and set up a pin later. This happened in the sign in screen...
  9. Forgot my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my PIN: I forgot my PIN and my windows os is also not giving me option for login with password and "I forgot my PIN "tab is also not working, what should i do how i am able to get into my system....
  10. Can't log in with fingerprint. Forgot Pin, Forgot PW. Can't reset PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log in with fingerprint. Forgot Pin, Forgot PW. Can't reset PC.: I'm completely stuck atm. I don't know what's wrong with microsoft honestly. I used to use fingerprint scanner to log in for 6 months straight. So now suddenly, I need to use a pin to log in, which i forgot. That's my fault, whatever. Then I taught let me take the loss and...