Windows 10: Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

Discus and support Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm an Apple user, iPhone etc. I buy Microsoft 265 business and started a new microsoft account with two steps verification and log in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John johnjohnskonsult, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

Hi,I'm an Apple user, iPhone etc. I buy Microsoft 265 business and started a new microsoft account with two steps verification and log in with authenticatior on iPhone.Problem started after I by a new iPhone and had now security back up on iCloud.So this is what happens when I try to log in:1 Add my account name2 Add my password3 They want me to add the number from the authenticator.4 I can't use the authenticator because I can not log in to the authenticator.5 Then the only other method to log in is with a verification code that I only can get from the authenticator, but as I can not log in I

:)

John johnjohnskonsult, Feb 22, 2024
  2. 3ND
    3nd Win User

PayPal's 2-step verification causing me extreme frustrations!

i just turned my 2 step verification off to see what's the fuzz. It worked fine. log into your paypal account - settings - security- 2 step verification - update -and turn it off. then you'll see the 2 options below that you talk about (authenticator app or code ) , ignore it , you already turned off 2 step verification. It says so too , that all you need to log in is your password.

3. emmafoord Win User
    two step verification code

How do I request the code for two step verification? My phone was damaged and the repair has restored it back to the original settings. its not allowing me to log in n settings, apparently I need a code but have no idea how to request this - help!

emmafoord, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

1. Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification - Similar Threads - Cant log verifikation

2. Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification: Hi,I'm an Apple user, iPhone etc. I buy Microsoft 265 business and started a new microsoft account with two steps verification and log in with authenticatior on iPhone.Problem started after I by a new iPhone and had now security back up on iCloud.So this is what happens when...
  3. Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log in because can not get verifikation codes because two steps verification: Hi,I'm an Apple user, iPhone etc. I buy Microsoft 265 business and started a new microsoft account with two steps verification and log in with authenticatior on iPhone.Problem started after I by a new iPhone and had now security back up on iCloud.So this is what happens when...
  4. two step verification

two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  5. two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  6. two step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Two step verification code will not infill in box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two step verification code will not infill in box: I receive two step verification code on cell phone just fine but when I try to enter the code on my PC the space remains blank and number won't enter thus blocking me from accessing all accounts that require 2 step authorization. I tried typing number and "submit" even tho...
  8. Two step verification code will not infill in box

Two step verification code will not infill in box: I receive two step verification code on cell phone just fine but when I try to enter the code on my PC the space remains blank and number won't enter thus blocking me from accessing all accounts that require 2 step authorization. I tried typing number and "submit" even tho...
  9. two-step verification

two-step verification: I having started having trouble with two-step verification. Long ago "Verify your identity" displayed all verification options email or mobile. At some point, I only had the mobile option display. This was fine because that is the method I use. In the past ~two weeks, the...
  10. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...