Windows 10: Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Discus and support Cant launch xbox gamepass games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick C1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed

:)

Patrick C1, Apr 16, 2024

2. Windows 10 PC - Xbox Online games from gamepass won't launch

Hello I'm new to Xbox PC I have looked around the forums to try and fix this problem but unfortunately still can't fix it. It was working fine 2 weeks ago.

So the problem is that all the online games I have in my gamepass won't launch at all it just goes to the Xbox launcher where the picture of the game is and is loading up etc. but after that nothing happens It's like something is blocking my online games from launching, games: Warhammer 40k Darktide (has own launcher) won't even launch the launcher, fortunately, I can launch the game via .exe file and recognizes my windows account. but the games Total War: Warhammer 3, and No Man's Sky won't launch at all. Single Player games launch fine like Plague Tale: Requiem, Death Stranding, and The Walking Dead 1 to 3.

Planning to stay on the game pass but this is currently limiting my experience.

Currently, I have tried re-installing the gaming service by uninstalling via Powershell and having it install again after restart in XBox.

Reinstalling Gamepass

Checked for windows updates (still currently up to date fyi)

Checked for the specific game updates

Verified/Repair the games through xbox game properties.

Jhezreel Gellado, Apr 16, 2024
  3. LuluGav Win User
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using GamePass at all?

When Gaming Services is running, it affects non-GamePass games by causing frame hitching and stutter. I experience this at it's worst in F1 2023 (Steam) with stutter so bad, it makes the game unplayable. If I kill the Gaming Services process and return to the game, the issue is gone.

Running:

Win11 22H2

12700K CPU

32GB Ram

RTX 3070ti GPU

850W PSU

LuluGav, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Unable to launch many gaming related apps/MS store/gamepass games

• I am unable to launch game bar on my PC (appears to open but closes instantly) - it WAS working fine a few days ago.
    • I am unable to launch microsoft store on my PC (appears to open but closes instantly) - it WAS working fine a few days ago.
    • I cannot open xbox console companion on windows (appears to open but closes instantly)
    • Many gamepass games won't launch, some say im not logged in (but i obviously am logged into my gamepass account)

I have tried a number of solutions I found on the internet from simple reinstall to running various command prompt and powershell commands, I have ensured I have folder and file permissions for the microsoft apps folder on this account.

Because I cannot launch the microsoft store I can't attempt to reinstall some items.

teardropphoenix, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Cant launch xbox gamepass games

1. Cant launch xbox gamepass games - Similar Threads - Cant launch xbox

2. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  3. Xbox gamepass cant activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass cant activate: Hello i have an issue i bought a lenovo idea game 3 and was about to activate the free gamepass sub that came with it But when doing so adding the card to the payment for redming the game pass i am only able to have location in the untited states. Even when my Microsoft...
  4. Xbox gamepass cant activate

Xbox gamepass cant activate: Hello i have an issue i bought a lenovo idea game 3 and was about to activate the free gamepass sub that came with it But when doing so adding the card to the payment for redming the game pass i am only able to have location in the untited states. Even when my Microsoft...
  5. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  6. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  7. Cannot launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch gamepass games: I bought the gamepass ultimate deal for $1 on my Xbox account, but everytime i try to play it pops up with an error saying, "File System Error" or telling me to purchase the game again. This has happened with all games I've launched from the Xbox and Windows store apps. Note,...
  8. Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash: Event viewer shows the following for one game for example. Have tried repairing, resetting, restarting and reinstalling the various Windows Store and Gaming services to no avail. SFC and DISM checks also show no problems. Specs are Windows 10 Pro 2004, i7 6700k @ 4.5ghz,...
  9. Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash: Event viewer shows the following for one game for example. Have tried repairing, resetting, restarting and reinstalling the various Windows Store and Gaming services to no avail. SFC and DISM checks also show no problems. Specs are Windows 10 Pro 2004, i7 6700k @ 4.5ghz,...
  10. Xbox GamePass PC - The Messenger not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox GamePass PC - The Messenger not launching: Hello, i just bought the GamePass Pc subscriptions. I've already downloaded other games like, Ori and A Plague Tale, and those works just fine, but when i downloaded the messenger and try to launch it i get this error "The Messenger al momento non è disponibile nel tuo...