Windows 10: cant install windows updates, gives me an error.

Discus and support cant install windows updates, gives me an error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install the update gives me these errors, so i tried to do sfc /scannow and the dism commands and it gives me these errors. now idk what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AstroL1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. AstroL1 Win User

cant install windows updates, gives me an error.

Trying to install the update gives me these errors, so i tried to do sfc /scannow and the dism commands and it gives me these errors. now idk what to do can anyone help?

:)

AstroL1, Oct 12, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2023
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Oct 12, 2023
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 12, 2023
Thema:

1. cant install windows updates, gives me an error. - Similar Threads - cant install updates

2. cant install windows updates, gives me an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install windows updates, gives me an error.: Trying to install the update gives me these errors, so i tried to do sfc /scannow and the dism commands and it gives me these errors. now idk what to do can anyone help?...
  3. WSA doesn't install and gives me a error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA doesn't install and gives me a error code: I keep getting the error 0x80073CFB whenever I try to install WSA from Windows Store.https://lookimg.com/image/Q0eXSV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsa-doesnt-install-and-gives-me-a-error-code/8083b22e-f97a-4a65-bd2e-626eb5c1fb53
  4. WSA doesn't install and gives me a error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSA doesn't install and gives me a error code: I keep getting the error 0x80073CFB whenever I try to install WSA from Windows Store.https://lookimg.com/image/Q0eXSV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsa-doesnt-install-and-gives-me-a-error-code/8083b22e-f97a-4a65-bd2e-626eb5c1fb53
  5. Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RBM2123456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k63iik/help_cant_download_latest_windows_update_gives_me/
  6. Installing and Uninstalling a certain software gives me an Error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing and Uninstalling a certain software gives me an Error.: Good day, I am having trouble uninstalling my Autocad 2017 and installing my autocad 2020. I dont know what the problem is. It just shows an error everytime I try to uninstall or run the set-up. Please help. and everytime I reboot I have this message. --...
  7. Windows update giving me issues

Windows update giving me issues: Hey after my laptop received an update in April its hasn't been the same afterwards, I can not access the basic functions of windows like getting to my settings, menu, cortana, can not even connect to my WiFi through the mini pop up tab or see my notifications tab.It always...
  8. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  9. windows updates giving me updates for older versions of office not installed

windows updates giving me updates for older versions of office not installed: Hello, i am trying to prevent windows updates from giving me updates for office apps I don't have on my windows 10 system. I tried also with the microsoft support and recovery uninstall tool but it did not detect any previous versions office. I currently have office 2016 pro...
  10. Installings gives me an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installings gives me an error message: Whenever I try to install an app I get the follow error message. It just apps. "Operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" Would disabling windows defender fix this? I just use malwarebytes anyway. Don't like...