Windows 10: Can’t get past bios

Discus and support Can’t get past bios in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Woke up today and pc bluescreened. Now I can’t get past the bios. It’s detecting all my drives. But won’t let me boot into them just takes me back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkarmG, Sep 6, 2020.

1. /u/SkarmG Win User

Can’t get past bios

Woke up today and pc bluescreened. Now I can’t get past the bios. It’s detecting all my drives. But won’t let me boot into them just takes me back to bios. Already tried to reseat everything and cleared the bios. Still nothing. Any help is extremely appreciated

submitted by /u/SkarmG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SkarmG, Sep 6, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Can’t get past bios

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Can’t get past bios

1. Can’t get past bios - Similar Threads - Can’t past bios

2. Can’t get past windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past windows: My pc won’t los windows after resetting my pc I deleted everything and it’s doesn’t let me get pas through windows update the windows logo pops up for a little disappears and does that like 8 times then restarts and try’s again but stuck on that...
  3. Can’t get past windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get past windows: My pc won’t los windows after resetting my pc I deleted everything and it’s doesn’t let me get pas through windows update the windows logo pops up for a little disappears and does that like 8 times then restarts and try’s again but stuck on that...
  4. Can’t get past windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t get past login screen

Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  6. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  7. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  8. Can’t get out of BIOS

9. Can’t get past BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get past BSOD: Hello. The BSOD showed up a few days ago. I can’t get past it to create/download a copy of the windows reinstallation software and want to save my files before doing a full reset. Will be buying a new usb to save them to since current ones don’t seem compatible, but is there...
  10. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...