Windows 10: Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Discus and support Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chen Mr, Dec 21, 2023.

1. chen Mr Win User

Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled: true ----> Repository : UserExtensions, Enabled: true>>&g

:)

chen Mr, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 21, 2023
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 21, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function - Similar Threads - Can't fix blue

2. 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  5. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

"0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  6. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  7. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  8. Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function: Hi,I get regular BSOD erros with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my new Dell Inspiron 15 AMD R7 and Win11. I did a clean Win11 re-install and made sure all drivers are up to date but I keep getting BSOD.The dump file shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  9. Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function

Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function: Hi,I get regular BSOD erros with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my new Dell Inspiron 15 AMD R7 and Win11. I did a clean Win11 re-install and made sure all drivers are up to date but I keep getting BSOD.The dump file shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  10. How to solve the Blue Screen Error due to 0x133_DPC_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the Blue Screen Error due to 0x133_DPC_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\112521-4093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...