Windows 10: can't find wifi option

Discus and support can't find wifi option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saii_07, Jul 16, 2023.

1. saii_07 Win User

can't find wifi option

can't find wifi option

:)

saii_07, Jul 16, 2023
  2. silkstone Win User

At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, Jul 16, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 16, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

can't find wifi option

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2023
Thema:

can't find wifi option

1. can't find wifi option - Similar Threads - can't find wifi

2. can't find cellular option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  3. can't find cellular option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  4. can't find wifi option

can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  5. Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter: Suddenly unable to find wifi option and open troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-wifi-option-and-troubleshooter/755c3167-8fce-47f4-b659-65227f6e2baa
  6. Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter

Unable to find wifi option and troubleshooter: Suddenly unable to find wifi option and open troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-wifi-option-and-troubleshooter/755c3167-8fce-47f4-b659-65227f6e2baa
  7. I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi: When I turned on my laptop, it wasn't connected to WIFI and when I went to connect to WIFI, nothing showed at all to connect to WIFI and is expecting me to connect to Ethernet. How do I fix this?...
  8. I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi

I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi: When I turned on my laptop, it wasn't connected to WIFI and when I went to connect to WIFI, nothing showed at all to connect to WIFI and is expecting me to connect to Ethernet. How do I fix this?...
  9. Unable to find WiFi option

Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  10. Unable to find WiFi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...