Windows 10: Can’t find personal Wfif

Discus and support Can’t find personal Wfif in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mcgowanmatthew4, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Can’t find personal Wfif

I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi.

:)

Mcgowanmatthew4, Apr 12, 2024
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t find personal Wfif :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Can’t find personal Wfif

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Can’t find personal Wfif

1. Can’t find personal Wfif - Similar Threads - Can’t find personal

2. Can’t unlock personal vault

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t unlock personal vault: I cannot access my personal vault. It would like me to reactivate it, but when I completed process, I get an error message. I will provide a screenshot below. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP as I use this feature.,...
  3. Can’t unlock personal vault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t unlock personal vault: I cannot access my personal vault. It would like me to reactivate it, but when I completed process, I get an error message. I will provide a screenshot below. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP as I use this feature.,...
  4. Can’t unlock personal vault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  6. Can’t find personal Wifi

Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  7. Can’t find personal Wifi

8. Can’t find personal Wfif

Can’t find personal Wfif: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  9. Can’t find personal Wfif

Can’t find personal Wfif: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  10. Can’t find Apps to uninstall

Can’t find Apps to uninstall: So I’m trying to clear up space so I can do a factory reset on my laptop and it says I have over 7.5 GB dedicated to Apps and Games. However when I select the option to go uninstall things, the total space of everything listed adds up to a max of 1 GB. So where did the other...