Windows 10: CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS

Discus and support CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I CAN'T SEE NEWS READING POINT ON MY OLD ACC BUT ON MY BROTHER'S ACC NEW ACC HE HAS THE OPTION TO GET EXTRA 30 MICROSOFT POINT REWARD WHEREAS I DONT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsBMGO Playz, Oct 21, 2024 at 2:12 PM.

1. CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS

I CAN'T SEE NEWS READING POINT ON MY OLD ACC BUT ON MY BROTHER'S ACC NEW ACC HE HAS THE OPTION TO GET EXTRA 30 MICROSOFT POINT REWARD WHEREAS I DONT GET TO SEE ANY OF IT

:)

ItsBMGO Playz, Oct 21, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS

Thema:

CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS

1. CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS - Similar Threads - CAN'T FIND NEWS

2. CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN'T FIND NEWS READING EXTRA POINTS: I CAN'T SEE NEWS READING POINT ON MY OLD ACC BUT ON MY BROTHER'S ACC NEW ACC HE HAS THE OPTION TO GET EXTRA 30 MICROSOFT POINT REWARD WHEREAS I DONT GET TO SEE ANY OF IT...
  3. Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?: Recently I noticed MS pushing their MSN App when reading news articles on MSN website. Articles are only partially displayed with nudge to download the app to download app to continue to read. There was a way to continue to read without the APP by clicking the button to...
  4. Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?

Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?: Recently I noticed MS pushing their MSN App when reading news articles on MSN website. Articles are only partially displayed with nudge to download the app to download app to continue to read. There was a way to continue to read without the APP by clicking the button to...
  5. Can't remove extra keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove extra keyboard layouts: Hello, I use a swiss keyboard, and I type in english and french. I want two keyboard layouts on windows. Both swiss french layout, but one english and one french. For some reason though. I have five layouts see image.I want to remove them, but when I go to settings, they are...
  6. finding news apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    finding news apps: I was trying to find out more information on using windows 10 specialized apps of looking at news websites without having to load a browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-news-apps/b43cc63b-24a8-4122-a443-b5bb465543e1
  7. Can't remove extra languages

Can't remove extra languages: Below might be confusing to understand, but PowerShell claims I only have 2 keyboard layouts and so does Windows settings although the 'keyboard switcher' claims to have 4 languages, 2 of which I do not want. Does anyone have advice to remove these extra languages? I have...
  8. find restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    find restore point: My son-in-law cleaned my computer and tried to install the new Windows 10 without seeing if it was compatible with my Dell which is about 7 years old. Well it wasn't compatible, which he found out after. I no longer can do anything but email and Facebook. I had a restore...
  9. Macrium finds extra partition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium finds extra partition: I did a backup and I noticed that Macrium shows 5 partitions while disk management shows 4 partitions, at least graphically. What is that 3rd 128 mb partition about shown in Marcrium. Is it okay to leave it there/leave it be? [img] [img] 84314
  10. Can't find my system restore points

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find my system restore points: I usually see the restore points created by windows but it isn't everyday backup, so I want to do a daily restore point backups, I went to Task Scheduler>>Windows>>System Restore, there is a task already there, I changed it to be daily at 4am, and It's enabled. I check...