Windows 10: Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

Discus and support Can't find my linux directory in file explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today my windows 11 got updated. After that the linux directory at end of the file explorer is missing. Don't know where to find that now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarwar Zahan, Oct 20, 2024 at 12:52 PM.

1. Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

Today my windows 11 got updated. After that the linux directory at end of the file explorer is missing. Don't know where to find that now.

:)

2. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.5

• New Menu strip(File, Edit, View, Advanced, Help)
    • Removed "About" button and add "About" in Help drop down.
    • File dropdown menu list (Add folder..., Export(Text file, Excel File), Exit)
    • Edit dropdown menu list (Delete file, Delete folder)
    • View dropdown menu list (Detail, Explorer - Beta)
    • Advance dropdown menu list (Check for updates)
    • Help dropdown menu list (About)
    • New multi threaded
    • New "Explorer - Beta" turns the folder list into a Explorer type view.
    • New in the "About" window when hovering over the "Directory Size Utility" changes the text color to blue to show it as a clickable link to the site.

Download Here

Main Screen - New Screen!

Can't find my linux directory in file explorer [​IMG]

Download Here

3. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

4. Drone Win User

Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Thema:

Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

1. Can't find my linux directory in file explorer - Similar Threads - Can't find linux

2. Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my linux directory in file explorer: Today my windows 11 got updated. After that the linux directory at end of the file explorer is missing. Don't know where to find that now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-linux-directory-in-file-explorer/77b04985-ee9d-4229-a6a5-e334bbd3463e
  3. Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer: Hello,I don't know when, but one day I spotted a Linux folder while opening my File Explorer. I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro. The folder is empty and its file location is somehow on my desktop. The problem is, I don't have anything to do with Linux and I haven't installed...
  4. Linux in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux in File Explorer: For some reason, after the last Windows 11 Pro update, my File Explorer Pane on my desktop computer now shows a folder titled "Linux", which is an empty folder. I do not have Linux installed. I cannot seem to delete this folder. My laptop does not show this folder. Does...
  5. Linux in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux in File Explorer: For some reason, after the last Windows 11 Pro update, my File Explorer Pane on my desktop computer now shows a folder titled "Linux", which is an empty folder. I do not have Linux installed. I cannot seem to delete this folder. My laptop does not show this folder. Does...
  6. Linux folder in File Explorer

Linux folder in File Explorer: Hello. I got a Linux folder here. I don't know what it is or where it came from, I don't know what it's for. How do I get rid of it?When you click on Properties, this error appears....
  7. Linux folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux folder in File Explorer: Hello. I got a Linux folder here. I don't know what it is or where it came from, I don't know what it's for. How do I get rid of it?When you click on Properties, this error appears....
  8. Linux folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Explorer can't find files

Windows Explorer can't find files: My computer was working fine yesterday. Today, I needed to look at a pdf in the Downloads folder, but for all files in the Download folder, I get the message: 'Windows cannot find "C:\Users\My Name\Downloads\File Name'. Outside of the Downloads folder, about half the...
  10. Can't find folders in my user directory

Can't find folders in my user directory: After deleting .eclipse folder, I am stii not able to find any folder in c:/users/salou directory. does this mean that I lost my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-folders-in-my-user-directory/93118547-c4fd-4889-8a12-364832206273