Windows 10: can't find my activation code anymore

Discus and support can't find my activation code anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DetlefObal, Mar 24, 2022.

1. can't find my activation code anymore

have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore??

:)

DetlefObal, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

can't find my activation code anymore

1. can't find my activation code anymore - Similar Threads - can't find activation

2. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  3. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  4. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. can't find my activation code anymore

can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  6. Can't find my files and folders anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find my files and folders anymore: Of recent, I deleted the Dropbox folder on my Dell laptop, I thought it was useless since I have OneDrive.It turned out that a lot of the contents on my laptop has been saved in this folder cuz most file directories always have the name of the dropbox folder. I stopped the...
  7. Can't find my files and folders anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my files and folders anymore: Of recent, I deleted the Dropbox folder on my Dell laptop, I thought it was useless since I have OneDrive.It turned out that a lot of the contents on my laptop has been saved in this folder cuz most file directories always have the name of the dropbox folder. I stopped the...
  8. Can't find my files and folders anymore

9. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  10. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...