Windows 10: Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

Discus and support Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to calibrate the HDR on my PC, but I can't seem to find the option "Display calibration for HDR video".I was following the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoPantsBatman, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

Hello,I'm trying to calibrate the HDR on my PC, but I can't seem to find the option "Display calibration for HDR video".I was following the instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/calibrate-your-built-in-display-for-hdr-content-in-windows-de1c66fa-6cc0-b327-e73a-1bac6bd46bc0#WindowsVersion=Windows_11 Either I'm doing something wrong and that option is under a different name or something is wrong with my Windows 11 installation.Can someone help me with this?Thank you in advance.

:)

NoPantsBatman, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

The Windows HDR Calibration app will soon be coming to PCs

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...libration-app/

Brink, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Improvements to the HDR video experience - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Improvements to the HDR video experience - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

1. Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video" - Similar Threads - Can't find Display

2. HDR Calibration Option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR Calibration Option is missing: i have a laptop which has got 2 gpus. one is iGPU and one is dGPU. HDR calibration settings only shows when HDR is OFF and i am on iGPU. the option vanishes when i switch the display to dGPU only or turn on HDR the later is true for iGPU too. also the sample video for...
  3. HDR Calibration Option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR Calibration Option is missing: i have a laptop which has got 2 gpus. one is iGPU and one is dGPU. HDR calibration settings only shows when HDR is OFF and i am on iGPU. the option vanishes when i switch the display to dGPU only or turn on HDR the later is true for iGPU too. also the sample video for...
  4. HDR Calibration Option is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video": Hello,I'm trying to calibrate the HDR on my PC, but I can't seem to find the option "Display calibration for HDR video".I was following the instructions here:...
  6. calibrate display

calibrate display: how do i calibrate my display on windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calibrate-display/1d5ac14f-0a91-4f1e-b3c4-8da6780ba9d4
  7. HDR videos crashing in SDR display

HDR videos crashing in SDR display: Just got a new monitor that has HDR. I turned on HDR in the settings so that I can watch the video in HDR when available. When I make a video full screen on the SDR screen the screen will look static. Like an old tube Tv with bad signal. Not sure what the workaround to fix...
  8. How to Calibrate the display for HDR video in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Calibrate the display for HDR video in Windows 10: [ATTACH] HDR or High Dynamic Range is a technique used to create lifelike videos which have better dynamic range, especially when it comes to details. Windows 10 supports streaming high dynamic range (HDR) video, if the display supports it, and comes with the [...] This post...
  9. can't run Display color calibration

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can't run Display color calibration: Hi, All my efforts to run monitor calibration using windows10 color management method failed. All I get is the attached error windows stating: "Display color calibration can't calibrate the selected display because the display is "mirrored" How do cancel this mirroring...
  10. Calibrate Built-in Display for HDR Video in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Calibrate Built-in Display for HDR Video in Windows 10: How to: Calibrate Built-in Display for HDR Video in Windows 10 How to Calibrate Built-in Display for HDR Video in Windows 10 You will be able to play streaming high dynamic range (HDR) video when your Windows 10 version 1803 or later device has a built-in display able...