Windows 10: Can't find bitlocker number

Discus and support Can't find bitlocker number in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't find bitlocker number anymore on my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Schwartz2, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Can't find bitlocker number

Can't find bitlocker number anymore on my account

:)

David Schwartz2, Dec 23, 2023

2. BitLocker recovery number

I need a BitLocker recovery number and Microsoft listed three for me but my number is older.

I need the Bitlocker recovery number for Desktop-G56NOSG dated 6/24/2017.

Other information; Key ID = FDD6ADB1

Link id number is 857635

This is for a Lenovo MIIX 320-101CR and nothing works without the BitLocker recovery number.

I can not access by other login and even the F8 key is not working since it can't find the keyboard.

Thanks,

bingwriter, Dec 23, 2023
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 23, 2023
  4. Ernie San Win User

Can't find bitlocker number

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Dec 23, 2023
Thema:

Can't find bitlocker number

1. Can't find bitlocker number - Similar Threads - Can't find bitlocker

2. Can't find the recoverykey of the bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the recoverykey of the bitlocker: My computer had some problems when update the windows system, then I can't start the system.The repair engineer reset bios or something, and then I need to input the recoverykey of 48 numbers. They say the key code should be in the account of Microsoft.Then I login the...
  3. Can't find the recoverykey of the bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find the recoverykey of the bitlocker: My computer had some problems when update the windows system, then I can't start the system.The repair engineer reset bios or something, and then I need to input the recoverykey of 48 numbers. They say the key code should be in the account of Microsoft.Then I login the...
  4. I can't find BitLocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find BitLocker: I can't find BitLocker on my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-bitlocker/9cfed65a-7da9-4401-a266-3c6db5b90a99
  5. I can't find BitLocker

I can't find BitLocker: I can't find BitLocker on my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-bitlocker/9cfed65a-7da9-4401-a266-3c6db5b90a99
  6. Can't find bitlocker number

Can't find bitlocker number: Can't find bitlocker number anymore on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bitlocker-number/32d6f198-33ca-4a33-8ddf-db429b1c2b4f
  7. can't find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  8. can't find bitlocker key

can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  9. bitlocker recover can't find key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recover can't find key: I have a personal laptop that has a blue screen requesting bitlocker recover key. The laptop has had Office installed via my work/government ID. I have followed all the steps to find the key and the computer is listed and visible in my work government profile via the...
  10. Can't find my BitLocker Key

Can't find my BitLocker Key: When I go to aka.ms/aadrecovery key I cannot find the BitLocker Key for the device I am on. Anyways I can connect my account to the device or any other remedies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-bitlocker-key/bb9c4403-5d67-4ef0-b428-d0e2d7e441b0