Windows 10: Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

Discus and support Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,When I try to run sandox to I receive the error "Service Manager Service - Not running and can't start manually".This utility is sometimes very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pgomes_2000, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

Hi,When I try to run sandox to I receive the error "Service Manager Service - Not running and can't start manually".This utility is sometimes very usefull, and it already worked on my laptop.I already upgrade to Windows Insiders Beta, but the error continues.Can someone help?Thanks in advance.Paulo Gomes

:)

pgomes_2000, Oct 27, 2023

2. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Oct 27, 2023
  3. Unable to Connect to Logical Disk Manager Service Error in Computer Management

WELL, I'll be an "S.O.B."! I got it... lol, just now!

Apparently, & I am going to record this & BOOKMARK/FAV it in my webbrowsers as "HOW TO FIX LOGICAL DISK MANAGER HASSLES" (lol), it is SOMETHING in my services!

You need THIS list of them running (provided you have them online that is, some OS won't have SOME of these (this is Windows Server 2003) & some are 3rd party & won't matter):

Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start... [​IMG]

* NO SAFE MODE REQUIRED - THIS FIXED IT, PURELY SERVICES RELATED... oddly, no "dependencies" other than the ones the services need (RPC & Plug n Play) are listed in the 2 services for Logical Disk Management... it's like MS missed (somehow) the fact that there IS other dependencies on other services than what they list!

That list above is PROBABLY "overkill" & it is only a fraction of that list above, but the point is there... with ALL of those active? Logical Disk Manager "gets its act together" again & works!

APK

P.S.=> BRB, with screenshot of services & their startup status needed for this to work, in case anyone else hits this... it is a real you-know-what if you can't get to a disk to format it, lol... so, recording it for everyone's sake! apk

Alec§taar, Oct 27, 2023
  4. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

Jsssssssss, Oct 27, 2023
Thema:

Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

1. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start... - Similar Threads - Can't execute Sandox

2. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  3. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  4. Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't execute Sandox - Error in service "Manager Service" - Not running and can't start...: Hi,When I try to run sandox to I receive the error "Service Manager Service - Not running and can't start manually".This utility is sometimes very usefull, and it already worked on my laptop.I already upgrade to Windows Insiders Beta, but the error continues.Can someone...
  5. I can't turn off the antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't turn off the antimalware service executable: I've tried everything, by changing the reggedit, disabling windows defender real time, I even uninstalled norton antivirus and I'm still denied access if I want to disable this service in task manager. I even tried to give myself permissions to disable this service but it...
  6. Can't start a service due to Error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start a service due to Error 1053: Rockstar Games Launcher wouldn't start anymore, even after multiple reinstallations, so I decided to manually start the associated service (RockstarService.exe) from Services console. However, the service won't start and this error message appears: Error 1053: The service did...
  7. Can't start the Sandbox / Container Manager Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't start the Sandbox / Container Manager Services: Hello, I can't launch the Windows sandbox. I get an error 0x800706d9 "There is no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper". I understand that to work the sandbox needs the "Container Manager Services" service to run. However, it refuses to start. When I try to...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable Runs at Startup

Antimalware Service Executable Runs at Startup: The issue is Antimalware Service Executable starts automatically at startup and makes my system unresponsive for long time. I know that "Windows Defender" scans files in background to provide us real-time protection but I haven't downloaded or stored even a single new file. I...
  9. antimalware service executable running constantly

antimalware service executable running constantly: The process "Antimalware Service Executable" has been running constantly on my computer (Windows 10) using 236+MB memory. It has been running as one of the top processes for the last week, since I uninstalled my antivirus software (Bitdefender) due to THAT running constantly...
  10. Antimalware service executable runs constantly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable runs constantly: How do I stop antimalware service executable from running constantly windows 10? I would like to disable windows defender, but do not know how....