Windows 10: Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...

Discus and support Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After a blue screen issue I had to reset laptop back to July. Now when log in screen comes on it wants my pin. It won’t let me enter as needs WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Clavey1, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:32 PM.

1. Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...

After a blue screen issue I had to reset laptop back to July. Now when log in screen comes on it wants my pin. It won’t let me enter as needs WiFi connectivity. Only option on the internet icon is airplane mode! Obviously can’t access settings to find the network as I can’t log in! Any solutions via safe mode or anything else??

:)

David Clavey1, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:32 PM

2. Can`t access settings

A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.

And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update.

Kremiorspokke Kremek, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  3. How to setup E71 for Wifi but NOT AT&T

I just received my unlocked E71. So far so good!

I am NOT paying AT&T for the data plan. Gotta save $ in this economy!

But I can access the web via WiFi hotspots.

How do I configure the E71 so that it never uses the AT&T internet access, but is limited to WiFi?

If I use the AT&T internet access, then I am charged per usage and that is expensive.

Alternatively, how do I know that it is using Wifi rather than the AT&T access?

Thanks,

ltripreno---01, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  4. Eric J F Win User

Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...

T-Mobile's wifi calling?

It looks like I got the 'accidental' update, but it may have been because I was in Central America on vacation at the time. I've not had any problems with the update, and it did enable WiFi Calling on my T-Mobile HTC 8X. Below is what I posted on the T-Mobile
    support discussions:

I can confirm that WiFi Calling is now enabled on my HTC 8X. The following summary is a clarification for anyone else in the same situation.

I decided to try a factory (hard) reset yesterday after looking in support forums and discussions with T-Mobile support and my local store. WiFi Calling became an option as soon as setup was complete.

Here are some details:

-My phone has the latest OS/firmware versions: 8.0.10211.204/1532.20.20010.531

-The T-Mobile telephone support tech was using outdated information and told me the 8X does not have WiFi Calling capability. I referred him to discussions in this [T-Mobile] forum and he concluded his information was wrong.

-I bought the phone in January at my local store [in the US] and did not change the SIM card. My local store does not inventory SIM cards by number, so I hoped the SIM card was WiFi Calling capable.

-My local store confirmed WiFi Calling had been activated on my account, but I there isn't anything listed in the online My T-Mobile account information.

-As an aside, resetting the phone gave me back an extra 5 GB in my 'Other' storage, even though I reinstalled the same apps and files.

I hope my experience will help others in similar situations.

Thema:

Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...

1. Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option... - Similar Threads - Can’t enter pin

2. Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t enter pin asI need to be online. I can’t access setting and there is no WiFi option...: After a blue screen issue I had to reset laptop back to July. Now when log in screen comes on it wants my pin. It won’t let me enter as needs WiFi connectivity. Only option on the internet icon is airplane mode! Obviously can’t access settings to find the network as I can’t...
  3. I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN: I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-keyboard-is-locked-so-i-cant-enter/713460c3-d046-4187-8b9b-f975ce2766fb
  4. I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN

I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN: I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-keyboard-is-locked-so-i-cant-enter/713460c3-d046-4187-8b9b-f975ce2766fb
  5. I can’t sign in. Keyboard is locked so I can’t enter PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Can’t enter pin on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t enter pin on windows 11: When I started up my PC it hit me with a message that says “something happened and your pin isn’t available click to set up your pin again.” However when I try to click the “set up your pin again button nothing happens. How can I fix this, do I need to redownload windows or...
  7. Can’t enter pin on windows 11

Can’t enter pin on windows 11: When I started up my PC it hit me with a message that says “something happened and your pin isn’t available click to set up your pin again.” However when I try to click the “set up your pin again button nothing happens. How can I fix this, do I need to redownload windows or...
  8. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  9. Can’t access to wifi

Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  10. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing