Windows 10: Can't delete product key

Discus and support Can't delete product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ken Lester Bullirse, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Can't delete product key

I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but it still there!!! I tried signing out and it's still there. I just bought that key and I'm gonna get a new laptop I want to transfer it. Out of topic but I can't also delete the wallpaper history I already deleted it it's still there too And yeah I don't want my parents to know that I bought a key because they don't want me to spend my money. Please I really need help.

:)

Ken Lester Bullirse, Jul 25, 2024

2. Vista Product Key Question. (Legal)

I don't think so - I tried to sell a stack of OEM discs with no keys and MS threw a fit, so eBay deleted my listing. Try craigslist instead.

beyond_amusia, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Can't delete product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Can't delete product key

1. Can't delete product key - Similar Threads - Can't delete product

2. Can't delete product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete product key: I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but it still there!!! I tried signing out and it's still there. I just bought that key and I'm gonna get a new laptop I want to...
  3. Can't delete product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete product key: I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but it still there!!! I tried signing out and it's still there. I just bought that key and I'm gonna get a new laptop I want to...
  4. Can't Find Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  5. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  6. Cant Delete Product Key

Cant Delete Product Key: [ATTACH]Hi all, I'm having trouble deleting my product key, why am I doing this? Because I accidentally bought an illegal license, and I always try to delete my product key by entering the code slmgr.vbs / upk in cmd, and when I restart, the license keeps coming back, is...
  7. Can't Acrivate Product Key

Can't Acrivate Product Key: I can't activate my product key there is a error of 0xC004C003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acrivate-product-key/1960fd34-0075-48e7-9468-70dcd7447bec
  8. Product key was deleted

Product key was deleted: I just upgraded my motherboard, cpu and gpu and now my windows 10 pro is stating that I need to activate it. Before I did the upgrade, I had an activated copy of the program. Why did this upgrade delete the product key and how do I get it back to re-activate my copy?...
  9. Product Key can't be located

Product Key can't be located: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 computer (which included replacing the motherboard) and windows is not reactivating. I no longer have my product key but thought I could find it on my computer since it is still installed. I checked each hard drive and none seemed to have my...
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...