Windows 10: Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...

Discus and support Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was stuck in the blue screen loop so i had to use a bootable usb to get back my laptop. Now i have a windows version from 2022 but the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan Apan, Jul 4, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. Dan Apan Win User

Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...

I was stuck in the blue screen loop so i had to use a bootable usb to get back my laptop. Now i have a windows version from 2022 but the problem is that it wont connect to the internet or detect any wifi. Also, the laptop is supposed to be touchscreen but even during the process of installing windows, the touchscreen was not working or even the cursor pad on the laptop. I was only able to control it and make it work once i connected a wired mouse as a bluetooth mouse did not work. I never had to connect an ethernet or anything to my laptop so i dont think i would have to do it now plus it woul

:)

2. Idate Win User

Cursor keeps disappearing on Windows 10 touchscreen laptop

I've been using a Windows 10 laptop for about a year, and the mouse pointer has been working fine up until now. My laptop has a touchscreen feature, but for some reason, whenever I use it, the mouse cursor will disappear and will only re-appear if I use
    the mouse or touch pad. I've tried to disable and re-enable the mouse and touchscreen but nothing works. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

3. grimdbu Win User
    Touchscreen acts as mouse

I bought an LG 17mb15t-b touchscreen monitor. I have a pc running Windows 10 (Version 1607 OS build 14393.479).
    The touchscreen has a VGA connector and a USB connector.
    Windows detects the monitor in Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers as 1 normal Display (VGA connection) and 1 mouse (USB connection).
    The touchscreen acts as a mouse even in Tablet mode, I can see the cursor (even if I have no mouse or keyboard connected) and I can move the cursor with my finger like with a mouse. It does not act like a touchscreen at all it acts like a mouse.
    On the LG support site I found they only have drivers for Windows 8.1. Is there any way I can make Windows 10 recognize it as a touchscreen or do I have to change the monitor with another model/brand?

I tried the Windows 8.1 driver from LG site and still same issue. I tried windows driver update and still same issue.

4. mamaserve Win User

Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...

cursor issues on touchscreen

I have a Dell touchscreen, using for 2 year, running Win 10

Lately the cursor is unstable, jumps around, regardless of external mouse.

Has been serviced remotely w no change.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after... - Similar Threads - Can’t connect internet

2. Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...: I was stuck in the blue screen loop so i had to use a bootable usb to get back my laptop. Now i have a windows version from 2022 but the problem is that it wont connect to the internet or detect any wifi. Also, the laptop is supposed to be touchscreen but even during the...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to the internet or use laptop touchscreen or cursor without a mouse after...: I was stuck in the blue screen loop so i had to use a bootable usb to get back my laptop. Now i have a windows version from 2022 but the problem is that it wont connect to the internet or detect any wifi. Also, the laptop is supposed to be touchscreen but even during the...
  4. Laptop can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can’t connect to internet: I turned on my windows laptop today and all of a sudden I can’t connect to the wifi, but all my other devices are fine. The wifi tab in network and internet settings isn’t even there, it’s just replaced with the text “No internet Access. Your device can only access other...
  5. Laptop can’t connect to internet

Laptop can’t connect to internet: I turned on my windows laptop today and all of a sudden I can’t connect to the wifi, but all my other devices are fine. The wifi tab in network and internet settings isn’t even there, it’s just replaced with the text “No internet Access. Your device can only access other...
  6. my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop

my cursor goes crazy with the mouse or without. using win11 on dell laptop: how do i correct cursor problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-goes-crazy-with-the-mouse-or-without/bff7eecd-1777-4577-8107-ea6802228908
  7. Can’t connect to internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to internet on laptop: It was working fine yesterday, but when I use it this morning it forces me to use Ethernet and I can’t use any other wifi options. Does anyone know why this is??...
  8. Can’t connect to internet on laptop

Can’t connect to internet on laptop: It was working fine yesterday, but when I use it this morning it forces me to use Ethernet and I can’t use any other wifi options. Does anyone know why this is??...
  9. Can’t connect to internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Can’t connect to internet without ethernet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to internet without ethernet.: PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE COMMENTING, AS EVERYONE ALWAYS TELLS ME THINGS I SAID DONT WORK. WiFi shows as WiFi 2, and Ethernet shows as Ethernet 2. Only one WiFi network is showing and it gives me no Internet. When i put my computer next to the router it gave me very...