Windows 10: Can't change Brightness level

Discus and support Can't change Brightness level in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys,I've just noticed when I adjust the brightness level, no change happens and it's still on the heighest level of itself. Would you please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hasti Bozorgi, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Can't change Brightness level

Hi guys,I've just noticed when I adjust the brightness level, no change happens and it's still on the heighest level of itself. Would you please help me with this

:)

Hasti Bozorgi, Jul 10, 2024

2. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2024
  3. arksi Win User
    Cant change nokia c1-01 brightness level....

I can`t change the brightness level of Nokia c1-01? I cant finf this option in my phone, pls chek it in update Can't change Brightness level :(

arksi, Jul 10, 2024
  4. ICG01 Win User

Can't change Brightness level

Change screen brightness

My laptop screen is dull. Need to make it brighter. However the suggestion --> Start - Settings - System - Brightness and color

does not work. It is already set to max. brightness but there is no reaction. Screen remains dull. By the way there is no change if I move slide to minimum brightness, it would not change brightness level at all. Any suggestion?

ICG01, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Can't change Brightness level

1. Can't change Brightness level - Similar Threads - Can't change Brightness

2. Brightness level will not change any longer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness level will not change any longer.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-control-not-working/c3ba5b04-c629-4bbf-9f2d-2b4cef90dab3Hello,This is the exact same issue that I have, but I am not a techie despite being in my 20s, so Im not sure how to solve this issue.Any recommendations...
  3. Brightness level will not change any longer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness level will not change any longer.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-control-not-working/c3ba5b04-c629-4bbf-9f2d-2b4cef90dab3Hello,This is the exact same issue that I have, but I am not a techie despite being in my 20s, so Im not sure how to solve this issue.Any recommendations...
  4. Can't change Brightness level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Brightness level: Hi guys,I've just noticed when I adjust the brightness level, no change happens and it's still on the heighest level of itself. Would you please help me with this...
  5. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  6. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  7. Can't change my laptop brightness level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change my laptop brightness level: My laptop brightness level is fixed to max and the brightness keys aren't working. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-my-laptop-brightness-level/d74d04c5-45a8-4ac7-987e-e47177af1e31
  8. Brightness Level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Level: I have an issue where i try to change my brightness by sliding it to the number i want but it is not working, plz help me fix this issue, i even tried updating my graphics card its still not working...
  9. can't change brightness

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    can't change brightness: as the title says When i want to change my monitor brightness it won't let me do it. I can change it but the effect doesn't actually display so the brightness just doesn't change. I try through nvidia control panel and it's just not working. I have 2 monitors connected to...
  10. brightness level locked at lowest level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brightness level locked at lowest level: I am completely unable to change the brightness level. i have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, rebooted in excess of 20 times, i still cant change it in safe mode. is there any way to fix this, or am I going to have to waste hours of time reinstalling the most buggy OS ever...