Windows 10: Can't activate windows again.

Discus and support Can't activate windows again. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Griffonki2, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Can't activate windows again.

I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I can't reactivate windows for myself AT ALL. I couldn't log into my PC for 3 years now and I still can't, but how I **really** need to for Windows activation, any help, please?

:)

Griffonki2, Jul 17, 2024
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 17, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Can't activate windows again.

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Can't activate windows again.

1. Can't activate windows again. - Similar Threads - Can't activate again

2. Can't activate windows again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows again.: I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I can't reactivate windows for myself AT ALL. I couldn't log into my PC for 3 years now and I still can't, but how I **really**...
  3. Can't activate windows again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows again.: I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I can't reactivate windows for myself AT ALL. I couldn't log into my PC for 3 years now and I still can't, but how I **really**...
  4. How to activate Windows again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows again?: I reset my pc yesterday and after making the pc ready to go I saw a watermark saying "activate windows". I ran the troubleshooter and it showed that a hardware change was made. Then I tried VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T code in product key but it didn't help either. Then on...
  5. How to activate Windows again?

How to activate Windows again?: I reset my pc yesterday and after making the pc ready to go I saw a watermark saying "activate windows". I ran the troubleshooter and it showed that a hardware change was made. Then I tried VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T code in product key but it didn't help either. Then on...
  6. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  7. Activating Windows 10 again

Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  8. Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.: [ATTACH] I switched motherboards. While I was doing so, my computer ended up crashing during mid-boot. I've since fixed that hardware problem, but because the boot sequence got scrambled, it seems that my Windows product key was de-activated. I've had this problem before,...
  9. activation again?

activation again?: I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-again/2045a415-1a37-49d0-925a-556cae4f08a0"
  10. Windows needs activation again

Windows needs activation again: so i activated windows 10 pro a couple of months ago using a genuine license key, and 2 days ago windows watermark appeared on the bottom right of the screen saying that i need to activate windows again. I tried using the same key i used a couple of months ago and it...