Windows 10: Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

Discus and support Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't access my computer because I had a tied Microsoft account that I haven't been able to access for the past cupple of months no matter what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matiss Platacis, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

I can't access my computer because I had a tied Microsoft account that I haven't been able to access for the past cupple of months no matter what I done if I trim to do the forget password thing it just keeps telling me. This isn't enough information about the account and to try again bit no matter how many times I try it says that and I can't get anymore info. So I made a new Microsoft account and been using that the last while.But I recently done a factory reset of my computer and it removed my computer password log in and replaced it with the Microsoft log in and my computer wad still bound

:)

Matiss Platacis, Jun 25, 2024

2. [Solved] Got access to Skyrim Interactive Map, but I still can't access it!

Update:

They fixed it for me.

You see, when I couldn't access the map when logging in through facebook I had created another account and tried registering the map through that other account. Obviously it didn't work because the access code was already tied through the fb account.

Well, they 'moved' the map to the new account I had created later, and now it works *Smile Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account :)

Black Panther, Jun 25, 2024
  3. I have an AT&T email account but can't access OUTLOOK. AT&T claims they don't support Outlook anymore. Is that true?

I have an AT&T email account but can't access OUTLOOK. AT&T claims they don't support Outlook anymore. Is that true?

LindaFortunato, Jun 25, 2024
  4. Lanso Win User

Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

1. Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't access computer

2. Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account: I can't access my computer because I had a tied Microsoft account that I haven't been able to access for the past cupple of months no matter what I done if I trim to do the forget password thing it just keeps telling me. This isn't enough information about the account and to...
  3. Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access my computer because I can't access the tied Microsoft account: I can't access my computer because I had a tied Microsoft account that I haven't been able to access for the past cupple of months no matter what I done if I trim to do the forget password thing it just keeps telling me. This isn't enough information about the account and to...
  4. I can't access my Microsoft account

I can't access my Microsoft account: Hello ! My name is Trandafir-Iurist Octavian Ștefan, I am from Romania. I'm writing this message from my other Microsoft account because I can't access the other one at the moment. I can't access my Microsoft account for some time now and I don't understand why. I tried to...
  5. I can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my Microsoft account: Hello ! My name is Trandafir-Iurist Octavian Ștefan, I am from Romania. I'm writing this message from my other Microsoft account because I can't access the other one at the moment. I can't access my Microsoft account for some time now and I don't understand why. I tried to...
  6. I can't access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my microsoft account: I am writing to report an issue with one of my business accounts. I currently have two accounts with Microsoft, but I am unable to access one of them. Whenever I try to log in, I receive an error message saying that the account does not exist. However, I can confirm that this...
  7. I can't access my microsoft account

I can't access my microsoft account: I am writing to report an issue with one of my business accounts. I currently have two accounts with Microsoft, but I am unable to access one of them. Whenever I try to log in, I receive an error message saying that the account does not exist. However, I can confirm that this...
  8. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  9. I can't access my account

I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access my Microsoft account: After doing an update i have lost all the apps on the start screen have tried several options and now i cant access my Microsoft account i have tried the pressing the shift key and power then there were no options so i just pressed resart not working still no access. Help...