Windows 10: Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11

Discus and support Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It gives me a popup when I try to launch something like virus and threat protection, it says, "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Lacerda, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11

It gives me a popup when I try to launch something like virus and threat protection, it says, "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."I am the administrator of my computer and I have tried every single solution I could find. I'm not gonna bother listing the solutions I've tried and I apologize for that, so if you have a solution I'll tell you if I've already tried it, and if I haven't then I will try it. I would like to mention that I've had this problem

:)

James Lacerda, Jun 4, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2024
  4. Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11

Windows Security is not accessible in Windows 11 Home

I recently encountered an error and am unable to access Windows Security after resetting the Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 Laptop. When opening Windows Security, the app window is blank. When attempting the same with Virus & Threat Protection, I receive an error: 'Page not found - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact the IT helpdesk for more information.

I checked the "C:\Windows\System32" path and its empty. Same for the group policy folder.

I have followed the below steps, however i am still stuck with the same issue,

1. Run SFC and DISM
    2. Repair & Reset Windows Security
    3. Restart Windows Security Service ( unable to restart, option is greyed out)
    4. Check your Date and Time settings
    5. Turn on Virus and threat protection settings ( can't access. Page not found error)
    6. Turn on Real-time protection ( same issue as above, it isn't available)
    7. Uninstall any other third-party antivirus (removed mcAfee that came with Laptop)
    8. Fix: Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection missing using Local Group Policy Editor
      1. Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows components\Windows Security\Virus and threat protection
      2. Select “Not Configured” or Disabled to show the Virus & threat protection in Windows Security.
    9. Using Registry Editor
      1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection
      2. Set the value to 0 to show. Or you can also delete “UILockdown” to show the Virus and threat protection.
    10. Use PowerShell
      1. Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0
    11. Reset PC (Clean install) but no success)
    12. Install all updates (No Success)

This is a brand-new laptop, and Windows 11 is already causing issues. Please help because it seems the virus protection is not working; on startup, I receive a notification to turn on virus protection.

Bharat_MTL, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11

1. Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't access parts

2. Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access most parts of windows security. Windows 11: It gives me a popup when I try to launch something like virus and threat protection, it says, "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  3. Windows 11 loses most internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 loses most internet access: My desktop loses internet access to most sites some random time after each reset. It could be 30 minutes, it could be a few hours. It never loses access to Google and Youtube, but does lose access to Google Drive both before and after using Google's public DNS server. If I'm...
  4. Windows 11 loses most internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 loses most internet access: My desktop loses internet access to most sites some random time after each reset. It could be 30 minutes, it could be a few hours. It never loses access to Google and Youtube, but does lose access to Google Drive both before and after using Google's public DNS server. If I'm...
  5. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11....

Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11....: Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. It only shows a black box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-windows-security-in-windows-11/eac040ae-31a0-43db-9f9d-4d66c17b3d48
  6. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11....: Cannot access Windows Security in Windows 11. It only shows a black box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-windows-security-in-windows-11/eac040ae-31a0-43db-9f9d-4d66c17b3d48
  7. I can't access certain parts of windows security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access certain parts of windows security.: It says something about IT administrators? But I'm not apart of a comapany and I have no knowledge of having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-certain-parts-of-windows-security/b1ec0de4-368c-4b0f-83ac-11fef9708da7
  8. I can't access certain parts of windows security.

I can't access certain parts of windows security.: It says something about IT administrators? But I'm not apart of a comapany and I have no knowledge of having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-certain-parts-of-windows-security/b1ec0de4-368c-4b0f-83ac-11fef9708da7
  9. Can't access security services of my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access security services of my Windows 11: Hi,None of my Windows 11 security services can be accessed. None of the options listed below on the first image attached can be accessed. It's always just black screen, as you can see in the last few pictures. It was like this when I run this windows for the first time on my...
  10. Can't access security services of my Windows 11

Can't access security services of my Windows 11: Hi,None of my Windows 11 security services can be accessed. None of the options listed below on the first image attached can be accessed. It's always just black screen, as you can see in the last few pictures. It was like this when I run this windows for the first time on my...