Windows 10: Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

Discus and support Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Donny Dee, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Donny Dee Win User

Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not working at all. The laptop does not have an optical drive and I cannot use the disc which came with it. Please I need your help tech people out there...

:)

Donny Dee, Oct 5, 2021
  2. C. Finley Win User

Canon Lide 200 Scanner not working with Windows 10

Old title :Canon Lide 200 Scanner

My CanoScan LIDE 200 scanner has been working fine ever since I was using Win 7. After upgrading to both Win 8.1 and 10, it has worked fine. Now it suddenly stopped working. I can get it to scan one page but the scan arm will not return to the "home"
    position, and I cannot continue scanning. If I unplug the scanner and then plug it in again, I can once again scan one page. Canon states this scanner is not supported in Win 10, even though it was working just fine. I have tried the original Canon drivers
    in Compatibility Mode with no change. I believe the problem with the scanner is Windows, not Canon.

Anyone have a suggestion?

C. Finley, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Can't connect a Canon LIDE 210 Scanner

I have the LiDE 210. It works fine on Windows 10. Use the driver from Canon's website, but unless Canon has recently updated that driver, so it's at v1.03 or later, there is a 'trick' that you need to know about.

The driver's installer unpacks and then stops with this message: "Failed to acquire information on the driver and software. Check the network connection and try again."

The problem is that the URL that Setup is trying to reach references an XML file that doesn't exist (or no longer exists.) Here's how to work around that:

Use the disc that came with the LiDE 220 to setup the scanner, which installs the original v1.0 driver.

Then download and install the driver from Canon's website.

47509e48-3862-4169-b9fc-f7f72689af01, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

Canon Scanner LIDE 220

After upgrading to WIN 10 1709, access to the scanner is blocked with the message "You do not have the required privileges to access the specified folder. Code 9,244,3" Canon suggested changing the destination folder but that was of no help. Any suggestions?

Barry B-820, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

1. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working.... - Similar Threads - Canon Scanner Lide

2. I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner: The events tab under scanner properties, I am unable to select my canon software " Canon IJ Scan Utility" as start this program as it is displaying " no applications are registered for this event". But all the scanner buttons under select an events are showiing up. Can...
  3. I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Canon Lide 300 Scanner. Trying to setup the buttons on the scanner: The events tab under scanner properties, I am unable to select my canon software " Canon IJ Scan Utility" as start this program as it is displaying " no applications are registered for this event". But all the scanner buttons under select an events are showiing up. Can...
  4. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....: Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not working at all. The laptop does not have an optical drive and I cannot use the disc which came with it. Please I need your help...
  5. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....: Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not working at all. The laptop does not have an optical drive and I cannot use the disc which came with it. Please I need your help...
  6. Canon Scanner Lide 120 showing black images sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Scanner Lide 120 showing black images sometimes: My Canon Scanner Lide 120 shows black images sometimes not all the time. I installed the Canon IJ Utility from the Internet. It worked perfectly fine for about a year. But, the same issue is happening again now. Please help....
  7. Can't connect a Canon LIDE 210 Scanner

Can't connect a Canon LIDE 210 Scanner: GM ! I have a new Lenovo desktop computer, and it recognizes my HP Envy Photo 7155 printer, and it prints fine. The problem is it does not see or recognize my Canon Scanner. It is an older scanner, and it is connected by USB. I had no problem scanning or copying, etc....
  8. Difference between Canoscan Lide 120, 220 & 300 scanners?

Difference between Canoscan Lide 120, 220 & 300 scanners?: What are the differences please, on quality of scans etc. Thanks. 132755
  9. Difference between Canoscan Lide 120, 220 & 300 scanners?

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between Canoscan Lide 120, 220 & 300 scanners?: What are the differences please, on quality of scans etc. Thanks. 132755
  10. Canon MX 490 scanner only works with Canon installed software

Canon MX 490 scanner only works with Canon installed software: Canon mx490, install the canon software 388mb downloaded from canon, scan works. under settings, NO SCANNER appears. So go to add scanner, it finds mx490 series, with description print fax scan, so click to install, BUT only adds a printer and fax, no scanner. Tried...