Windows 10: cannot update/install certain item

Discus and support cannot update/install certain item in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK, this is getting out of hand so recently for 1-2 weeks when i am connected to my wifi and i try to update windows i just recieve and error that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Jun 7, 2024.

1. cannot update/install certain item

OK, this is getting out of hand so recently for 1-2 weeks when i am connected to my wifi and i try to update windows i just recieve and error that it cannot connect to the update server, i also faced an issue with edge i also cant update it i get this error Error: 0x80072ee7 The server name or address could not be resolved. error code 7: 0X80072EE7 -- system level.i also tried installing malwarebytes which gets upto 19% and just stops and says it failed i was at first confused at all of this and blaming it on the windows and made a tweet here abt it and later found out myself tha

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Jun 7, 2024
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2024
  4. 3Colors Win User

cannot update/install certain item

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond cannot update/install certain item :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

cannot update/install certain item

1. cannot update/install certain item - Similar Threads - cannot update install

2. cannot update/install certain item

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot update/install certain item: OK, this is getting out of hand so recently for 1-2 weeks when i am connected to my wifi and i try to update windows i just recieve and error that it cannot connect to the update server, i also faced an issue with edge i also cant update it i get this error Error: 0x80072ee7...
  3. cannot update/install certain item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot update/install certain item: OK, this is getting out of hand so recently for 1-2 weeks when i am connected to my wifi and i try to update windows i just recieve and error that it cannot connect to the update server, i also faced an issue with edge i also cant update it i get this error Error: 0x80072ee7...
  4. cannot delete items after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot delete items after most recent update: I had an update on my win 10 MSI laptop yesterday. My desktop also got the same update but only on my laptop is the delete optionright click is completely gone. I cannot delete anything as of now. It wont let me move folders to trash, all searched options for a fix have...
  5. cannot delete items after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot delete items after most recent update: I had an update on my win 10 MSI laptop yesterday. My desktop also got the same update but only on my laptop is the delete optionright click is completely gone. I cannot delete anything as of now. It wont let me move folders to trash, all searched options for a fix have...
  6. Unable to install certain updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install certain updates: I'm unsure whether specific updates have been installed or otherwise, but it seems to be the case, according to the update history. However, the system still requires updates that it cannot install. On boot, after a restart, it takes its time to get around to 90%, then...
  7. Cannot install certain apps. Installs wont finish, and cant be cancelled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install certain apps. Installs wont finish, and cant be cancelled.: So, a while back I had an unknown issue with windows that caused certain apps to become unable to be launched. Attempting to launch them would give an error message stating something like 'The device is unavailable. it may be offline"For whatever reason, since then, certain...
  8. Cannot install or download certain programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install or download certain programs: New system I built. Everthing works fine until I switch users to my other account. I cannot download Firefox; absolutely nothing happens. Further, Google did install but running it, even as Admin, does absolutely nothing. Don't understand what could be going on. Thanks....
  9. Where are recent certain items/pictures located?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are recent certain items/pictures located?: For example say i name picture justin2. When i type this in start, it would show lot of pictures like justin2, justin 3 etc as i named lot of pictures that. So when i click on it, it opens up in paint. These are pictures i took screenshots of in my computer. Where can i find...
  10. Remove certain items from Start search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove certain items from Start search: When I search for apps sometimes "Best match" is far from being the best and is almost always something I would use very rarely or never. Is it possible to manually reorder items or just remove them all together? I'm used to hit Start, type the beginning of app's name and hit...