Windows 10: Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

Discus and support Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zigomar7, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Zigomar7 Win User

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every time i close and restart the program !I don't have the issues found in another question with same title !

:)

Zigomar7, Mar 15, 2022
  2. MaloK Win User

Preventing automatic display rotation (landscape/portrait)

Hi,

Also disable the Hotkeys in Intel GFX control panel Options and Support.

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis [​IMG]

MaloK, Mar 15, 2022
  3. H2ONaCl Win User
    Preventing automatic display rotation (landscape/portrait)

This question concerns an HP x360. This is a type of notebook computer that converts to a tablet by pivoting the display and leaves the keyboard exposed on the bottom surface. In the tablet mode, the display will respond to the direction of gravity and change from landscape to portrait mode.

Under Settings, Display, the Rotation Lock is greyed out and enabled. I interpret this to mean that rotation is not locked because greyed out means the enabled state is ignored.

I want to prevent automatic display rotation that responds to gravity. I want to lock the rotation in the mode of my choice. How would I do that, please?

H2ONaCl, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint

From my last update of Windows 10 this common feature stop working.

By default Paint starts with a landscape setting and when I try to change it the program stops working. The first time it "recuperates" the document, the second attempt it closes the application.

I have not downloaded fonts neither new programs. This problem started soon after the las update of Windows 10.

I use Paint a lot for basic formatting of graphics in my work.

Is there any setting in the register or somewhere else that needs reconfiguration?

Thank you for your help or suggestions

Adrian

AdrianDe Angelis, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

1. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis - Similar Threads - Cannot rotate page

2. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?: This problem only started a day or so now, but when using google chrome, and printing a Spreadsheet to PDF, when i press print, my previews and everything in chrome is showing the correct landscape orientation. When I actually save the file and then open it, the pages are...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?: This problem only started a day or so now, but when using google chrome, and printing a Spreadsheet to PDF, when i press print, my previews and everything in chrome is showing the correct landscape orientation. When I actually save the file and then open it, the pages are...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. As it is now 2023 and Photos is still automatically rotating portraits to landscapes, I...

As it is now 2023 and Photos is still automatically rotating portraits to landscapes, I...: Is Microsoft planning to fix the Photos app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-it-is-now-2023-and-photos-is-still/a8bc1660-d753-4465-a4f6-2b8d7952f069
  6. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis: The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every time i close and restart the program !I don't have the issues found in another question with same title !...
  7. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis: The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every time i close and restart the program !I don't have the issues found in another question with same title !...
  8. Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files to landscape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files to landscape: Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW filesLately whenever I open a raw file CR2 in Photos it flips it from portrait to landscape and I can't flip it back. It I try to use the rotate feature, it says this can't be applied to RAW files. I've reset the app, uninstalled it etc...
  9. Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files to landscape

Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files to landscape: Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW filesLately whenever I open a raw file CR2 in Photos it flips it from portrait to landscape and I can't flip it back. It I try to use the rotate feature, it says this can't be applied to RAW files. I've reset the app, uninstalled it etc...
  10. Microsoft Photo App auto rotating raw image files from portrait to landscape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photo App auto rotating raw image files from portrait to landscape: Since the latest update of the Photo App (2019.19021.18010.0) raw image files which are originally in portrait format are automatically rotated to landscape view and the manual rotation is disabled. This only applies to raw images and not to formats such as .jpg or .png. The...