Windows 10: Cannot login Google account on any third party browser

Discus and support Cannot login Google account on any third party browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Device: Surface Pro 7 win10 It's sooooo weird that I cannot log in to my Google account. 1. failed to add google mail to outlook 2. I installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElegancyCheung, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Cannot login Google account on any third party browser

Device: Surface Pro 7 win10

It's sooooo weird that I cannot log in to my Google account.

1. failed to add google mail to outlook

2. I installed a google chrome however failed to login on it.

3. Switched to Firefox still failed to login.

How did it fail? At the login page, after inputting my email address, there's no response when I click the "next" button.

I believe it's microsoft's fault, coz I can log my google account in on Edge browser.

....Forgive my poor explanation.

Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Cannot login Google account on any third party browser ca151bc9-40ae-4d28-b43b-69933fb7a700?upload=true.png

:)

ElegancyCheung, Apr 28, 2020
  2. MarkG_OKC Win User

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Apr 28, 2020
  3. MarkG_OKC Win User
    Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

Thank you for your reply.

To quickly sum this up, no matter what is or is not in the "allow" or "blocked" lists, Google account login will not work as long as Microsoft Family Safety (MSFS) is active on my children's accounts.

Thank you for your efforts but I have abandoned the MSFS platform in it's entirety for a viable 3rd party parental control software suite. The biggest reason for my decision is because the MSFS platform no longer monitors/filters Google Chrome web browser
    activities.

Regards

MarkG_OKC, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Cannot login Google account on any third party browser

google account not signing in on any browser.

Hello,

Your Google account may have encountered sign in issues that caused any browser not to recognize your sign in credentials. We understand that you're using a Windows 10 computer, however, we suggest that you reach out to

Google
    for further troubleshooting.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to clear the browsing data of your browsers and see if there will be any changes.

Kind regards.

Xylee Del, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login Google account on any third party browser

1. Cannot login Google account on any third party browser - Similar Threads - Cannot login Google

2. Third party download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third party download.: Cant download third party software despite having permission and family account. Was told to remove account from family group but won't let me despite being the owner for group. I states I have permission enabled yet still wont let me download. What can I do?...
  3. Third party download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third party download.: Cant download third party software despite having permission and family account. Was told to remove account from family group but won't let me despite being the owner for group. I states I have permission enabled yet still wont let me download. What can I do?...
  4. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  5. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  6. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  8. Browser is blocking third-party cookies

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Browser is blocking third-party cookies: I'm trying to send in a device for refurbished replacement and no matter what browser I use I get this error: Your browser is blocking third-party cookies. Please use another device to complete this activity.I have updated the settings for each browser, in Edge I did that...
  9. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. Google reducing Chrome crashes caused by third-party software

in Windows 10 News
    Google reducing Chrome crashes caused by third-party software: Roughly two-thirds of Windows Chrome users have other applications on their machines that interact with Chrome, such as accessibility or antivirus software. In the past, this software needed to inject code in Chrome in order to function properly; unfortunately, users with...