Windows 10: Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

Discus and support Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerzy Peter, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything. Some people say I have to change security in Facebook. I didn't find anything related to this.Any help appreciated. Thanks!.

:)

Jerzy Peter, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Entegy Win User

WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

Sorry, not seeing this here. People who've upgraded to Timeline still have posts showing up in my feed. When you upgrade to Timeline, Facebook prompts to upgrade your security and remove posts if you want. Perhaps he turned off third-party app access?
    Does his Facebook profile still appear in the list of people? Tap him in the list and make sure it says "Facebook" underneath his name. Check the "What's new" here to see if it'll update.

Entegy, Feb 18, 2024
  3. WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

Can someone please confirm that PeopleHub is not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline accounts?

My brother recently switched to a Facebook Timeline account. Now I do not get news or posts of his in the PeopleHub.

When I look at his contact directly, in the What's new tab, I see posts that everyone else has made to his wall, but nothing from him.

Thanks,

--JC

John Connelly, Feb 18, 2024
  4. BrentA Win User

Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

I noticed that today when I posted a status update using the integrated FaceBook part of Windows Phone 7.5 that it did not show up on my timeline. It does show up on my news feed when I look at it on my computer but the post does not show up on my
    timeline. I just switched to the timeline feature the week before Christmas and today was the first time I made a status update using my phone since I have switch to the timeline. It looks to me that post made via Windows Phone 7.5 does not show up on the
    timeline.

BrentA, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

1. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline - Similar Threads - Cannot create post

2. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  3. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  4. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  5. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  6. posting my photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    posting my photos on facebook: I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-my-photos-on-facebook/2a0a4217-677e-435d-be8b-6afbd363cd16"
  7. Posting a file on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posting a file on facebook: How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-file-on-facebook/4a2aca7c-0c33-4c17-9562-d86d9942dfaf"
  8. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334
  9. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  10. cannot post photos on any part of facebook

in Browsers and Email
    cannot post photos on any part of facebook: this problem starte a few days ago. when trying to figure out what might have changed, i realized i had changed firefox to 64 bit. however, the problem also occurs on chrome. i cannot post photos to my timeline, friends' timelines, in comments or in messages. see...