Windows 10: Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

Discus and support Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to create a brand-new Microsoft account and email address. I am going to account.microsoft.com and then opting to "Sign Up", and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Feazell, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

I am trying to create a brand-new Microsoft account and email address. I am going to account.microsoft.com and then opting to "Sign Up", and then choose to "Get a new address". My only options to are to choose from either the "outlook.com" or "hotmail.com" domains which I found kind of interesting, as I thought that hotmail had been deprecated. Anyway, no matter which domain I choose, and no matter what I put in for an email address, it says that the address is not available. I have scoured the forums for answers to this and have found nothing of relevance. I have tried using an private brow

:)

James Feazell, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

1. Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email - Similar Threads - Cannot create Microsoft

2. Cannot create a new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create a new Microsoft account: I am trying to create a new Microsoft account for my kid but I always get stuck on the "Help us beat the robots" page.I add the email and the password and I also can add the birthday and regionOn the next step, it tried to connect to the puzzle but it times out and I get the...
  3. Cannot create a new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create a new Microsoft account: I am trying to create a new Microsoft account for my kid but I always get stuck on the "Help us beat the robots" page.I add the email and the password and I also can add the birthday and regionOn the next step, it tried to connect to the puzzle but it times out and I get the...
  4. Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email: I am trying to create a brand-new Microsoft account and email address. I am going to account.microsoft.com and then opting to "Sign Up", and then choose to "Get a new address". My only options to are to choose from either the "outlook.com" or "hotmail.com" domains which I...
  5. New email for account - can’t create pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  6. New email for account - can’t create pin

New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  7. Cannot Create Personal Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Create Personal Microsoft Account: I am attempting to create a personal Microsoft account for my wife.I go to https://login.microsoftonline.comI click "Use another account"I click "Create one" next to the text "No account?"I follow all the prompts until it gets to the screen that says "Please solve the puzzle...
  8. Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account

Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account: Somebody, unknown who, has created a windows/Microsoft account using my email account.Without disclosing the full account, let me just say that my account was created with a . before the @gmail.com, while the Microsoft account is created without that same full stop before the...
  9. creating a new email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a new email: I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful....
  10. Created a new administrator account with the wrong email and cannot access it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Created a new administrator account with the wrong email and cannot access it: I was trying to setup a new user as administrator but used an incorrect email, I removed the first account as administrator but cant sign into the new one because I don't know the password. Is there any way to reset or delete this user?...