Windows 10: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

Discus and support Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; July 9th, my computer was working fine. I had just been on my class discussion board and was logging off getting ready to go to work. It came up with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thoffnpr007, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

July 9th, my computer was working fine. I had just been on my class discussion board and was logging off getting ready to go to work. It came up with a Windows update. And I clicked restart. I waited for the computer to come back up. I shut it down and went to work. Came back from work the next morning went to log on and while it was showing that I was connected to my Wi-Fi. Any site that I went to try to go on was telling me I was not connected to the network. I have tried rolling back the update. But my Wi-Fi connection is still gone. It still shows up that I'm connected. It shows that my de

:)

thoffnpr007, Jul 15, 2024
  2. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Jul 15, 2024
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 15, 2024
  4. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

Marivel Man, Jul 15, 2024
Thema:

Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

1. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect latest

2. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.: July 9th, my computer was working fine. I had just been on my class discussion board and was logging off getting ready to go to work. It came up with a Windows update. And I clicked restart. I waited for the computer to come back up. I shut it down and went to work. Came back...
  3. Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates: Hi, I have an error after updates with finding wi-fi network. But it is not usual, It is also a little bit freezing my pc, pc can't reboot properly, internet sign showing that I don't have an internet connection while I've connected ti internet with cable and internet works...
  4. Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates: Hi, I have an error after updates with finding wi-fi network. But it is not usual, It is also a little bit freezing my pc, pc can't reboot properly, internet sign showing that I don't have an internet connection while I've connected ti internet with cable and internet works...
  5. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update: Hi,As stated on the title, after I've installed the latest windows update November, it will not detect my ethernet or wi-fi. I'd try troubleshooting, and it found issues on the network adapter driver, the thing is, i already checked and updated all my drivers to the latest...
  6. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update: Hi,As stated on the title, after I've installed the latest windows update November, it will not detect my ethernet or wi-fi. I'd try troubleshooting, and it found issues on the network adapter driver, the thing is, i already checked and updated all my drivers to the latest...
  7. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Cannot connect with Wi-fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect with Wi-fi: Yesterday unable to connect on Wi-Fi with my HP windows 10 laptop for the first time in years. Other devices, including one other computer, connect with no problem. Followed the instructions here:...
  9. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi: I have just reformat my laptop, unfortunately after that my laptop detect low Wi-Fi signal.I have confirmed that the network card adapter is presence and work well. On other device, the signal of that Wi-Fi is excellence. But, on my laptop, it is not. when I try to connect to...
  10. Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi: Hello i have tried connecting to my school's apartment however it always goes to no connections are available and then airplane mode and shows connections are available. the Wi-Fi connects just fine in all other areas of the school byt not in my apartment. The apartment is...