Windows 10: Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Discus and support Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mnmnhf, Feb 16, 2023.

1. mnmnhf Win User

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to connect for a while, and then nothing happens. One laptop also states "Couldn't connect" in yellow with no further diagnostic information.I believe it is the same issue raised in several other posts:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-cast-to-device-cant-communicate-with/259

:)

mnmnhf, Feb 16, 2023

2. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

according to Hisense customer support "Anyview Cast" only works with jellybean android (4.2.2) or lower (yes on 2017). they also insist that you connect your device via HDMI. the only viable option here will be to contact Hisense directly and request they
    upgrade their firmware to include compatibility with windows 10 etc...! TV works fine for except not being able to connect with "Anyview Cast" and windows 10, and my TV was manufactured on march of 2017. like one will think that this company would have thought
    of windows 10 compatibility when coding the firmware. fingers crossed for a timely solution. good luck..!

RonaldPadilla149, Feb 16, 2023
  3. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast (Hisense Smart TV). I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.

In both cases, it attempts to connect for a while, and then nothing happens. One laptop also states "Couldn't connect" in yellow (with no further diagnostic information).

I believe it is the same issue raised in several other posts:

Redirecting

Redirecting

Redirecting

Osiris_965, Feb 16, 2023
  4. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Hi David,

The option to cast the TV is definitely turned on; the option to switch to a projection from a device is explicitly selected from the menu ("Anyview Cast"). When this is enabled, it registers that a laptop is attempting to connect (when the corresponding
    Windows 10 laptop has found and attempted a connect to a display). I believe it is the same issue outlined in the linked questions on the OP.

Hope this helps

Osiris_965, Feb 16, 2023
Thema:

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

1. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV - Similar Threads - Cannot cast Anyview

2. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  3. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  4. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  5. Cast to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to TV: good day to all in this forum, My PC has a folder containing some MP_3 song: when I do press "cast to " I can select my TV connected thome WIFI and lestening to the song correctly. I am not able to send in the same way the songs that are located on a CD or DVD since the "...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect": Hi, I'm hoping someone might have encountered and resolved this issue before. I tried all the troubleshooting I can find online to no avail, namely the following. Update all windows drivers. Connect both the laptop and TV under the same WIFI Network. Restore TV to it's...
  7. Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Casting to TV: My TV is not visible as a device when I try to cast from my laptop My husband has an identical laptop & software, and is able to cast to the TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-to-tv/a3c7d3e9-ddfa-4ad7-a34b-706ccb0b316d
  8. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv: Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening The window driver details are given below: Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 Vendor...
  9. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro: I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the tips I have found in other threads from users who had the same issue, but nothing has worked for me. Any time I have tried to...
  10. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?: Hi there, I have tried to connect my Acer Spin 5 to my Hisense TV with Anyview Cast (Intel WiDi/Miracast) it will try to connect, the TV responds, then it drops out saying Disconnected on the laptop and the TV goes back to "Wait for the external device to connect" Is this...