Windows 10: Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...

Discus and support Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can t burnmp3 audio to my cd-r . it says its not " empty "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft BUILDER, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:57 AM.

1. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...

I can t burnmp3 audio to my cd-r . it says its not " empty "

:)

Minecraft BUILDER, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:57 AM

2. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.

Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not empty or erasable. New disk loaded.

Corky Corcoran, Sep 20, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...

Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc

Well, Clark, I assume you burned the wav files into a blank DVD type disc, that's probably the reason why the CD player can't recognize DVD disc. MP3 format doesn't seem to be the reason, so I suggest you buy some CD-R type blank disc and burn your audios
    to it. Good luck!

Thema:

Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...

1. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried... - Similar Threads - Cannot burn message

2. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. Please help me , I tried...: I can t burnmp3 audio to my cd-r . it says its not " empty " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-burn-cd-r-message-says-disc-is-not-emepty/bb065781-68d1-4cc0-bd93-71ccb15fde0d
  3. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.: Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not empty or erasable. New disk loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-burn-cd-r-message-says-disc-is-not-emepty/82565f96-fca3-4863-95fd-6fe9d86d884e
  4. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.: Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not empty or erasable. New disk loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-burn-cd-r-message-says-disc-is-not-emepty/82565f96-fca3-4863-95fd-6fe9d86d884e
  5. Cannot burn CD-R; message says disc is not emepty or erasable. New disk loaded.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Burning a bd-r disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning a bd-r disc: I tried to burn photos to a bd-r disc with window10 but it would not recognize the disc.I then tried to burn a br-d disc using BurnAwareFree software but that didn't recognize the disc either.Do I need an external blue ray burner to do this or is there another way?...
  7. Burning CD Disc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Burning CD Disc.: Why would my Burn List be in a different order when burned to the disc. This has only recently started to happen. I operate Windows 10 and use Windows Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd-disc/d16045fd-5d5e-4a0f-96d8-703774c362f3
  8. I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc

I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc: I have recently purchased a 50 pack of blank 52x 700mb (80 min of music) CD-Rs made by HP. However, I am--for some reason--not able to burn any data or music to any of the CDs I have tried. I have tried burning music to 23 of the CDs so far (what I have been doing this whole...
  9. Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc

Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc: Having trouble burning audio files onto a CD-R disc from my hard drive or from a USB device. The disc wants to format data as DVD instead of CD, which limits the devices on which I can play back the audio. The files being transferred to the disc are all WAV files. I have...
  10. burn CD-R with Windows player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burn CD-R with Windows player: I have Windows 10, I can copy original CD music in Windows Player Media, but, then, can't burn to a blank CD-R? I'm nearly 80 yrs old, not a teenage. Need help, Thank you...