Windows 10: Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415

Discus and support Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem booting up my Asus laptop into windows 11. The problem started a few weeks back whereby i could get into windows but i could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David B_452, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415

Hi, I have a problem booting up my Asus laptop into windows 11. The problem started a few weeks back whereby i could get into windows but i could not get the task bar at the bottom of the page so i tried to reboot several times and looked for solutions online but to no avail. Then i tried to boot up the laptop and i get a black screen with the asus logo and some loading info down the left hand side but then it hangs at Writing segment heap. So i try the hard reset 3 times and get the Preparing Automatic repair and a spinning circle and after about 20 mins this goes to a blue screen with the me

:)

David B_452, Jun 2, 2024
  2. Adil 97 Win User

Windows 11 start without sound (NOT STARTUP SOUND)

Hello,

I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!

Adil 97, Jun 2, 2024
  3. ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING

I had just bought my ASUS X415 laptop around 2 months ago and never damaged it. However, I started my laptop one day for an online class and the microphone and the speakers were not working in the call. So I tested the speaker by playing music and videos but realized the speaker only has issues on calls. Next, I tested the microphone by recording voice recordings of myself via Whatsapp and on a call and it does not work. I went to the device manager to check for issues but both my mic and speakers show that they are functioning properly. I have also updated my laptop. What should I do?

FeliciaTay, Jun 2, 2024
  4. Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415

Troubleshooting audio problems in Windows 11

I am facing audio issue when I am trying to connect in any meeting(zoom, meet etc) using my headphones. Although when i put my laptop on speaker my mic and speaker is working fine. I have ASUS vivobook x415 with windows 11 in built. I tried all the steps mentioned in this article but it is not able to fix the issue. The problem still persists. I have latest audio driver installed in the system.

shubhamdwivedi5, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415

1. Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415 - Similar Threads - Cannot boot Asus

2. Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot boot into windows 11 on Asus X415: Hi, I have a problem booting up my Asus laptop into windows 11. The problem started a few weeks back whereby i could get into windows but i could not get the task bar at the bottom of the page so i tried to reboot several times and looked for solutions online but to no avail....
  3. Cannot boot windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot windows 11: Can not boot to windowsSo I have an Acer predator Helios 16-71 Around 3 months old , and recently encountered multiple blue screens then sent to a black screen saying no bootable device this is when I could run windows I called Acer they we ran sfc/scannow and it stopped at...
  4. Cannot boot windows 11

Cannot boot windows 11: Can not boot to windowsSo I have an Acer predator Helios 16-71 Around 3 months old , and recently encountered multiple blue screens then sent to a black screen saying no bootable device this is when I could run windows I called Acer they we ran sfc/scannow and it stopped at...
  5. Cannot boot Into Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot Into Windows 11.: I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 and when I try to start my computer it goes to the logo of windows but it restarts until it says Preparing Automatic Repair but it doesnt restart to Automatic Repair it just drags me into a loop of restarts, what do i do...
  6. Cannot boot Into Windows 11.

Cannot boot Into Windows 11.: I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 and when I try to start my computer it goes to the logo of windows but it restarts until it says Preparing Automatic Repair but it doesnt restart to Automatic Repair it just drags me into a loop of restarts, what do i do...
  7. Cannot Boot Into Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Boot Into Windows 11: Cannot boot into Windows 11. Do not have installation media to utilize to do a windows repair. Win 11 updated online and no installation media exists. The technique of doing 3 successive restarts doesn't work either. Not sure what to try next....
  8. Cannot Boot Into Windows 11

Cannot Boot Into Windows 11: Cannot boot into Windows 11. Do not have installation media to utilize to do a windows repair. Win 11 updated online and no installation media exists. The technique of doing 3 successive restarts doesn't work either. Not sure what to try next....
  9. ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING: I had just bought my ASUS X415 laptop around 2 months ago and never damaged it. However, I started my laptop one day for an online class and the microphone and the speakers were not working in the call. So I tested the speaker by playing music and videos but realized the...
  10. ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING

ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING: I had just bought my ASUS X415 laptop around 2 months ago and never damaged it. However, I started my laptop one day for an online class and the microphone and the speakers were not working in the call. So I tested the speaker by playing music and videos but realized the...