Windows 10: Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...

Discus and support Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have always ben able to move through photos using the arrow keys, and for some reason, my coworkers and I can no longer do this. Very frustrating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kai Chapman, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...

I have always ben able to move through photos using the arrow keys, and for some reason, my coworkers and I can no longer do this. Very frustrating considering we take a lot of photos and reviewing them now requires us to double click and then "X" out of each one.

:)

Kai Chapman, Apr 29, 2024
  2. kbrown730 Win User

Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

All of a sudden the Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working. I open a folder with many images in it, where you can usually advance (or go backward) to the next image by pressing the keyboard arrow keys, and now it is not working. You have to open EACH photo SEPARATELY/INDIVIDUALLY - this is EXTREMELY troublesome, resulting in extreme time loss, as well (also have to continually adjust the size of the frame/window EACH image opens in as it doesn't open the same. Excessive windows are then open on the desktop, and all have to be closed individually. How do I make the arrow keys work to advance the images in the folder?

kbrown730, Apr 29, 2024
  3. AnoniAmos Win User
    No arrow to advance to next photo

Hi,

There is no arrow to advance to the next photo in a folder. The arrows were there a week ago. Now I have to close the present photo and open the next. That is very tedious and time consuming. I have tried to reset and remove the app. That hat worked either.
    Does anyone know why the arrows disappeared? Keyboard arrows just laugh at me when I click on them to advance. LOL

AnoniAmos, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...

1. Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore... - Similar Threads - Cannot advance through

2. Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot advance through photos with arrow keys anymore...: I have always ben able to move through photos using the arrow keys, and for some reason, my coworkers and I can no longer do this. Very frustrating considering we take a lot of photos and reviewing them now requires us to double click and then "X" out of each one....
  3. Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working: All of a sudden the Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working. I open a folder with many images in it, where you can usually advance or go backward to the next image by pressing the keyboard arrow keys, and now it is not working. You have to open EACH photo...
  4. Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working: All of a sudden the Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working. I open a folder with many images in it, where you can usually advance or go backward to the next image by pressing the keyboard arrow keys, and now it is not working. You have to open EACH photo...
  5. Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

6. Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!: Please fix it, not even the earlier, awkward workaround works anymore ctrl-a.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-cannot-use-cursor-arrow-keys-for/445ceefe-f471-442a-acfc-5719cc301710
  7. Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!

Photos app cannot use cursor arrow keys for navigation?!: Please fix it, not even the earlier, awkward workaround works anymore ctrl-a.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-cannot-use-cursor-arrow-keys-for/445ceefe-f471-442a-acfc-5719cc301710
  8. Photos won't advance. No arrows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos won't advance. No arrows: Photos was working fine until two days ago. When I double click on a photo from a folder, only an enlargement appears with no forward or back arrows and no other information along the top. I tried repair and reset from the settings menu and nothing works including rebooting...
  9. Ctrl+arrow keys not functioning anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl+arrow keys not functioning anymore: Hi, From one moment to another my ctrl+arrows hotkeys are not working any more. This holds for: - the office suite: * jumping to edges of tables in excel * jumping words in Word * slowly move images in Powerpoint (also up and down) - explorer or notepad Using...
  10. No arrow to advance to next photo

No arrow to advance to next photo: Hi, There is no arrow to advance to the next photo in a folder. The arrows were there a week ago. Now I have to close the present photo and open the next. That is very tedious and time consuming. I have tried to reset and remove the app. That hat worked either. Does anyone...