Windows 10: CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

Discus and support CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; LINK : Microsoft account Your profilethis message shows up constantly on both my devices.{I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES ON TWO OF MY DEVICES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jayden Talidro, Jul 1, 2024 at 11:17 PM.

1. CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

LINK : Microsoft account Your profilethis message shows up constantly on both my devices.{I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES ON TWO OF MY DEVICES }1. google pc & mobile2. safari pc & mobile3.EDGE pc & mobile4. BRAVE pc & mobiletried to add phone number on both devices and all attempts are UNSUCCESSFUL.additional info: turned off extensions on both devices

:)

Jayden Talidro, Jul 1, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  2. Kari Win User

Microsoft account and phone number linked

Microsoft account password recovery requires two verification codes being sent using two different verification methods. Each Microsoft account has at least two verification methods, the phone number and additional email address which are asked and required when you set up a new Microsoft account with a new hotmail.com or outlook.com email or using a third party email.

When the thief who got your phone tries to recover your password, all your verification methods / security info phone numbers and email addresses will be listed for him to select one. OK, the thief naturally selects your phone number, gets the code sent as a text message, and enters it.

But, clicking Next after entering the code he needs to select another security info contact (phone / email) from the list to receive second verification code.

Password recovery is not possible with just your phone, the system is clever enough to make it impossible by requiring two codes being sent to two different phones and / or emails.

You can add as many phone numbers and email address as you wish as security info contacts at https://account.live.com/proofs/mana...&refp=security. I wholeheartedly recommend that you add at least another security email address; if you only have one phone number and one email added, those which were required when you set up the Microsoft account, and that thief got your phone, the recovery would be as impossible to you as it is to him, you both having access to just one of required two verification methods.

3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

4. CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

Phone number in my account in Windows Phone.

Bulgaria is not on the list when trying to enter my phone number in my account in Windows Phone. Will that total injustice be corrected soon??

leavon610219, Jul 1, 2024 at 11:18 PM
Thema:

CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

1. CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT. - Similar Threads - CANNOT ADD PHONE

2. CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANNOT ADD PHONE NUMBER TO WINDOWS ACCOUNT.: LINK : Microsoft account Your profilethis message shows up constantly on both my devices.{I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES ON TWO OF MY DEVICES }1. google pc & mobile2. safari pc & mobile3.EDGE pc & mobile4. BRAVE pc & mobiletried to add phone number on both devices and...
  3. Cannot add a phone number to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add a phone number to my microsoft account: I have been trying for 4 hours, on and off, and keep getting a multitude of issues. At first it couldn’t add my phone number to the account, but then it told me to try another verification process. However, I am only adding a number to a verified account so that I can claim...
  4. Cannot add a phone number to my microsoft account

Cannot add a phone number to my microsoft account: I have been trying for 4 hours, on and off, and keep getting a multitude of issues. At first it couldn’t add my phone number to the account, but then it told me to try another verification process. However, I am only adding a number to a verified account so that I can claim...
  5. Unable to add a phone number to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a phone number to my account: I have been trying for at least 2 weeks now to add a phone number to my Microsoft account under Account info. First, when entering the number and before I would get a code, I received the message, "Try another verification method" when I'm given no other choice. Then when I...
  6. Unable to add a phone number to my account

Unable to add a phone number to my account: I have been trying for at least 2 weeks now to add a phone number to my Microsoft account under Account info. First, when entering the number and before I would get a code, I received the message, "Try another verification method" when I'm given no other choice. Then when I...
  7. how to add phone number to msn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add phone number to msn account: how to add phone number msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-phone-number-to-msn-account/42066fe8-354d-4f4b-b906-1ad5c0dd5fe1
  8. how to add phone number to msn account

how to add phone number to msn account: how to add phone number msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-phone-number-to-msn-account/42066fe8-354d-4f4b-b906-1ad5c0dd5fe1
  9. Cannot add an Egypt phone number to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add an Egypt phone number to my account.: I cant add my phone number to my account, when i tried from my profile it says it send a code but sends nothing tried 3 different phone number and when i try to add it from additional security it says like the country is not provided as mentioned in the screenshot. Reached...
  10. Cannot add an Egypt phone number to my account.

Cannot add an Egypt phone number to my account.: I cant add my phone number to my account, when i tried from my profile it says it send a code but sends nothing tried 3 different phone number and when i try to add it from additional security it says like the country is not provided as mentioned in the screenshot. Reached...