Windows 10: Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

Discus and support Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Snead1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were installed. Problems first arose when in the Task Manager, adding a new tasks such as opening Chrome, was added under another existing non-Chrome task. Something is amiss.I took a screenshot to show what was happening, but cannot load it.

:)

Mike Snead1, Jan 12, 2024
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Jan 12, 2024
  3. task manager

Hi Rebecca,

We'd like to know more information about this Task Manager issue you're experiencing. For us to better assist and isolate this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get any error messages?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 12, 2024
  4. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 12, 2024
Thema:

Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

1. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue - Similar Threads - Cannot add image

2. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  3. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  4. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue: While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were...
  5. Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  6. Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  7. Question on task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on task manager: So I may be tripping but I recently found out about task manager and check it often, I find everything to be good except an application saying “Your Phone (2)” I click on it and it says Runtime broker, and Your Phone. I’m aware of what the application is, basically linking...
  8. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager Issue: [ATTACH] Is this normal? i feel like my task manager did never had this millisecond delay https://i.redd.it/totr68ye35851.gif submitted by /u/saimdeniz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hizrzj/task_manager_issue/
  9. Question about Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Task Manager: In Windows 7, not this cursed windows 10, if I crtl alt delete I would be brought to the same screen as Windows 10. The difference is if I clicked on the Task Manager it would start the Task Manager even if program had caused a hard crashed. Windows 10 does not do that. Can...
  10. Task Manager questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager questions: In previous Windows versions the Task Manager had several tabs, for applications to memory usage. It now only has running applications. What happened to the other tabs? Where can they be seen? Thank you for your help. 49078