Windows 10: Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Discus and support Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the license key for Windows Pro for Workstations in December 2018 from Microsoft Store. Recently Dell has replaced my malfunctioning laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hrachia, Feb 5, 2022.

1. hrachia Win User

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

I bought the license key for Windows Pro for Workstations in December 2018 from Microsoft Store. Recently Dell has replaced my malfunctioning laptop and I failed to activate that product on my replacement laptop that runs Windows 11 Pro. The system asks for a key and there is no option to use that electronic license linked to my Microsoft account. What should I do?

:)

hrachia, Feb 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations full install choice

Just bought the Windows 10 Pro for Workstations version and I do not see "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" in the list within the
    Media Creation Tool. I loaded Windows 10 Pro than put the activation key in later. Is there a full "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" download or is this way to
    install just as good?

Thanks

George

GeorgeClasen, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation

Hi,

I bought Windows 10 Pro retail product key from Amazon. It works well. I also linked it to my Microsoft account ("windows is activated with digital license linked to your microsoft account")

After that, I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstation in Windows Store. But I do not receive any product key for Windows 10 Pro for workstation.

If somehow I reinstall or install on other computer, how can I activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstation ? I supposed I can transfer the license of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to other computer, am I right ?

Lương Minh Trí, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

I've done a couple of clean installs, both with the MCT ISO and my Visual Studio Subscription ISO, Windows 10 Pro Workstation was not listed as an option. Pro and Pro N were listed but no Workstation. On one of my Pro installs I did a change product key, entered one of my MSDN Pro Workstation Keys and it switched to Pro Workstation and activated with a Digital License. I have no idea how you clean install it though?

alphanumeric, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

1. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Pro

2. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Cannot Activate my Windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate my Windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations: Hey, Second time I have this issue, bought a new laptop and going through the extremely frustrating process of installing the windows 10/11 pro for workstations license I bought from the Microsoft Store - DO NOT BUY IT THERE, they dont give you a digital license and support...
  7. Cannot Activate my Windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Activate my Windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations: Hey, Second time I have this issue, bought a new laptop and going through the extremely frustrating process of installing the windows 10/11 pro for workstations license I bought from the Microsoft Store - DO NOT BUY IT THERE, they dont give you a digital license and support...
  8. Cannot Activate my Windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations

9. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro for Workstations: I bought the license key for Windows Pro for Workstations in December 2018 from Microsoft Store. Recently Dell has replaced my malfunctioning laptop and I failed to activate that product on my replacement laptop that runs Windows 11 Pro. The system asks for a key and there is...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Hello, I received a notification saying that Windows cannot be activated on this device because I do not have a valid digital license or product key. Error code: 0xC004F012 When I open the Troubleshooter it gives me a further error 0x8007000d, and cannot assist me with...