Windows 10: Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

Discus and support Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SeanFleetham, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'

:)

SeanFleetham, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

1. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident - Similar Threads - Canceling subscription Microsoft

2. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...: My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-subscription-has-been-cancelled-i-paid-the/8fab8eb0-cd3e-4e66-b820-28490197449c
  3. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...: My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-subscription-has-been-cancelled-i-paid-the/8fab8eb0-cd3e-4e66-b820-28490197449c
  4. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  6. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  7. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  8. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  9. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cancel MS 365 Subscription: I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro. I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following: "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION" "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which...
  10. Paid for a canceled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for a canceled subscription: I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still...