Windows 10: Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

Discus and support Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Francis Pangulayan, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding.

:)

Francis Pangulayan, Jan 16, 2024

2. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

Hi Term,

I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the subscription and refund the amount.

Thanks

Divya_Reddy, Jan 16, 2024
  3. cancel the Subscription,.

I cannot sign in to the account for Microsoft 365 and I would like to cancel the subscription, I accidentally resubscribed it today and I would like to request a refund.

Ramandeep Kaur ., Jan 16, 2024
  4. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

Cancel MS 365 Subscription

I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro.
    I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following:
    "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION"
    "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which expires automatically on 10/16/20."
    This is a TRIAL. I have not paid anything for it. I do have another subscription under a different email altogether which I do want to keep. That one has been paid on 9/22/20.
    What does one sub have to do with the other? and why can't I just cancel the trial which would solve the problem for me. Any help would be appreciated. Than you.

metromiami74, Jan 16, 2024
Thema:

Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

1. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund - Similar Threads - Cancel 365 subscription

2. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund: I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding....
  3. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  4. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  5. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone,I was charged for minecart realms even after I cancelled, I looked through other replies on the same topic on the forum and you told them to call microsoft store support. I have autism and anxiety issues so I cannot call a phone number.I want a refund...
  7. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cancel MS 365 Subscription: I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro. I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following: "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION" "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which...
  8. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone, I would like to ask how will i be able to get my money back from Minecraft: BE Realms? So first of all, i already cancelled the realms via paypal before the payment deadline last month but i was still billed last September 16 and i just noticed today....
  9. Refund for cancelled subscription

Refund for cancelled subscription: I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had trying using it. It was...
  10. Cancel Refund Request

Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...