Windows 10: Can you tell me how to get it to open

Discus and support Can you tell me how to get it to open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshaun Porter, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Can you tell me how to get it to open

when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I have tried rebooting it,&nb

:)

Joshaun Porter, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can you tell me how to get it to open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2023
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 9, 2023
  4. Can you tell me how to get it to open

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 9, 2023
Thema:

Can you tell me how to get it to open

1. Can you tell me how to get it to open - Similar Threads - tell open

2. How can i fix windows update not working it tells me to open settings later and still wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix windows update not working it tells me to open settings later and still wont work: I dont know why this happens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-windows-update-not-working-it-tells/def44a71-1d92-4b4c-86c7-f8a57d6b4717
  3. How can i fix windows update not working it tells me to open settings later and still wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix windows update not working it tells me to open settings later and still wont work: I dont know why this happens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-windows-update-not-working-it-tells/def44a71-1d92-4b4c-86c7-f8a57d6b4717
  4. How can i fix windows update not working it tells me to open settings later and still wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...: Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me I cant use the old 10 home version... it came with 10 pro. I didnt do anything but MStore wont open??...
  6. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...: Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me I cant use the old 10 home version... it came with 10 pro. I didnt do anything but MStore wont open??...
  7. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

8. if i try to open paint 3d with snipping tool it tells me i dont have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i try to open paint 3d with snipping tool it tells me i dont have it: if i use snipping tool or the "open with paint 3d" option in file explorer it tell me this "youll need a new app to open this ms-paint link" and the only option is to look in the store and i cant look for more apps i never changed anything and i cant attach an image to this...
  9. if i try to open paint 3d with snipping tool it tells me i dont have it

if i try to open paint 3d with snipping tool it tells me i dont have it: if i use snipping tool or the "open with paint 3d" option in file explorer it tell me this "youll need a new app to open this ms-paint link" and the only option is to look in the store and i cant look for more apps i never changed anything and i cant attach an image to this...
  10. Can anyone tell me a way to open the easy anticheat prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me a way to open the easy anticheat prompt?: Everytime i try to run it doesn't open, im trying to repair the anti cheat files because my sea of thieves on steam is detecting a corrupt anticheat has catalogue. im using a windows 11 pc and ive tried almost everything, updating driver, admin opening the easycheat,...