Windows 10: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Discus and support Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teriengle, Sep 9, 2021.

1. teriengle Win User

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?

:)

teriengle, Sep 9, 2021

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Tell downloads where to go

How do I set up Windows 10 to give me a choice where to download files like pictures, ms docs, etc.? It seems everything goes straight to downloads folder. When I download from email I don't see a "save as" option to specify a folder. I want to tell
    it where to go. Thanks!

DuaneGuthrie, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809.

Is there anyway for me to sort this out?

johnDole25, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

1. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download - Similar Threads - tell download tell

2. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...
  3. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...
  4. Can you tell me how to get it to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me how to get it to open: when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded....
  5. Can you tell me how to get it to open

Can you tell me how to get it to open: when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded....
  6. I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?: Since this one drive has been installed then I am having issues accessing my internet banking and accounts software. I cannot uninstall it either - keep doing uninstall and it just doesn't? Usually genuine Microsoft apps have Microsoft Corporation written where the number...
  7. I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?

I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?: Since this one drive has been installed then I am having issues accessing my internet banking and accounts software. I cannot uninstall it either - keep doing uninstall and it just doesn't? Usually genuine Microsoft apps have Microsoft Corporation written where the number...
  8. I wonder if someone can tell me if this is a legitimate download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef
  10. How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...: I've been noticing A LOT of fake websites with "free" offers and the like...How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that Microsoft.com is really Microsoft?) If you use any specific programs, please recommend them. Thank you in...