Windows 10: Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?

Discus and support Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows OS 11 I'm able to download Power Tab Editor 1.7 safely from the CNET site. It's in file explorer in a zip file and when I extract the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike3670, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Mike3670 Win User

Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?

I have Windows OS 11 I'm able to download Power Tab Editor 1.7 safely from the CNET site. It's in file explorer in a zip file and when I extract the files and click on setup it says "download successful" but no Power Tab icon appears on the opening screen. When I click on it again it gives me two options: Do you want to repair PT 1.7 or do you want to download PT 1.7? I clicked on both and nothing brings up the Icon on the opening screen. Could Windows 11 be blocking it? I have Malware Bytes Premium and that's not blocking it or detecting any virus/spyware.

:)

Mike3670, Jul 10, 2024

2. No Security tab on folders and a missing group policy editor

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As per the description, you want to enable Security tab on folders. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
    • Now go to following key:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD NoSecurityTab and set its value to
    0. It'll immediately add "Security" tab for all files and folders properties window. If it doesn't add the tab, you can log off, restart your system and check.

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows - Microsoft Support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Power options not working and no power management tab In windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to disable Turn on fast start up and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Under all Control Panel items select Power Option.
    • Click or tab on Choose what the Power button does
      in left panel
    • Uncheck Turn on fast start up and click on
      Save Changes.
    Check if this resolves the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?

Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?

1. Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem? - Similar Threads - help Power Tab

2. Can you help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix this problem?: So yesterday i was trying to reinstall my Xbox pc right then when I open the Xbox installer it would be stuck at 20% every time it just doesn't move and after a while it just give me an error code i been trying to troubleshoot this for a while now....
  3. Can you help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me fix this problem?: So yesterday i was trying to reinstall my Xbox pc right then when I open the Xbox installer it would be stuck at 20% every time it just doesn't move and after a while it just give me an error code i been trying to troubleshoot this for a while now....
  4. Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with Power Tab Editor 1.7 problem?: I have Windows OS 11 I'm able to download Power Tab Editor 1.7 safely from the CNET site. It's in file explorer in a zip file and when I extract the files and click on setup it says "download successful" but no Power Tab icon appears on the opening screen. When I click on it...
  5. i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me: i ve tried so many method but my issue is not resolved yet . so basicaly my pc is constantly entering power saving mode thats the problem tell how to exit it...
  6. i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me

i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me: i ve tried so many method but my issue is not resolved yet . so basicaly my pc is constantly entering power saving mode thats the problem tell how to exit it...
  7. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem with intel apps: i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options and others. can any of you please tell me how to find it? PS: I'm using windows 11 with up-to-date updates. aswell I can't get...
  8. Can you help me with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  9. Can you help me with this problem?

Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  10. Can you help me with this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security