Windows 10: Can you help me please

Discus and support Can you help me please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Azzoni, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Can you help me please

My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10 seconds please help im seconds away from slamming it on the wall

:)

Mohamed Azzoni, Mar 8, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 8, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can you help me please

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you help me please :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2024
Thema:

Can you help me please

1. Can you help me please - Similar Threads - help please

2. Can you please help? How can I set the Microsoft store setting to Kuwait?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you please help? How can I set the Microsoft store setting to Kuwait?: I'm trying to buy gamepass in Xbox Microsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Kuwait in middle east, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the...
  3. Can you please help? How can I set the Microsoft store setting to Kuwait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please help? How can I set the Microsoft store setting to Kuwait?: I'm trying to buy gamepass in Xbox Microsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Kuwait in middle east, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the...
  4. Can you please help? How can I set the Microsoft store setting to Kuwait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help. Have been stuck with a grey box popping up Everytime I try to sign into Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. Have been stuck with a grey box popping up Everytime I try to sign into Xbox...: I have tried everything on YouTube to try and fix this problem now I am stuck with my account on the sign in but when I click on my account to sign in it just restarts the little login box and now has two of my account on there....
  6. Please help. Have been stuck with a grey box popping up Everytime I try to sign into Xbox...

Please help. Have been stuck with a grey box popping up Everytime I try to sign into Xbox...: I have tried everything on YouTube to try and fix this problem now I am stuck with my account on the sign in but when I click on my account to sign in it just restarts the little login box and now has two of my account on there....
  7. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP: My mothetboard is MSI GAMING 6 Z97A. I loaded m.2 ssd into my pc today and saw a video someone changing some settings in BIOS i could not see which led me to a video where someone puts SATA MODE into RAID and i thought that might be it so i went and did it myself. I have the...
  8. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP: My mothetboard is MSI GAMING 6 Z97A. I loaded m.2 ssd into my pc today and saw a video someone changing some settings in BIOS i could not see which led me to a video where someone puts SATA MODE into RAID and i thought that might be it so i went and did it myself. I have the...
  9. I changed SATA mode to RAID from AHCI now my computer is opens to a black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...: the problem still persists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiii-my-one-plus-nords-2r-tws-isnt-showing-up-on/ba32fc26-dca9-4a4e-822c-a2cbb1b5c833