Windows 10: Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11?

Discus and support Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you change the background color on the Windows 11 Sign-In Screen the one that you has your user name and where you have to enter your password?I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marty684, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Marty684 Win User

Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11?

Can you change the background color on the Windows 11 Sign-In Screen the one that you has your user name and where you have to enter your password?I currently am using the Windows Spotlight feature for the Lock Screen and I have a small different picture on my sign in page that currently sits on a blackbackground that I would like to change to another solid color that being blue.Can this be done in the current version of Windows 11?

:)

Marty684, Apr 29, 2024

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Apr 29, 2024
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

1. Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Change Sign Background

2. Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can You Change the Sign In Background Color in Windows 11?: Can you change the background color on the Windows 11 Sign-In Screen the one that you has your user name and where you have to enter your password?I currently am using the Windows Spotlight feature for the Lock Screen and I have a small different picture on my sign in page...
  3. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  4. How to change window background color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change window background color?: High contrast mode is really awful. submitted by /u/mki7a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggzjs/how_to_change_window_background_color/
  5. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each...
  6. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  7. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  8. Change of Notepad Background Color

Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  9. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  10. you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles: hello to all d like to ask you something is possible to change the color transparent of tiles windows 10 by one personalized Windows style 8.1 I leave a catch edited by Paint *Smile [img] [img] 40526