Windows 10: Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

Discus and support Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ubk96, Aug 21, 2023.

1. ubk96 Win User

Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I like to use Windows OS on raspberry pi. Any pointers kindly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

:)

ubk96, Aug 21, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

Hi Emile

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Raspberry Pi 4 had a Broadcom BCM2711 processor which is an ARM V8 processor and so you will most likely not be able to install DOS 6.22 on that board, but the best source of that information would be on the Raspberry Pi forums.

DaveM121, Aug 21, 2023
  3. Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

The processor of the RaspBerry Pi 4 makes use of a RISC architecture, so I would expect DOS 6.22 to run when I'm able to get it to load, but how do I get the RapBerry Pi 4 to boot it if it only accepts Linux kernels? Do you have any experience with this?

I want to use QBasic to program my own assembler and programming language, then I want to program my own operating system in my own programming language, but I haven't found a single modern computer that allows me to set what file to boot in a BIOS. This means that I'm completely handicapped in developing my own operating system and limited to everything I find a problem.

Emile Michel Hobo van Oranje, Aug 21, 2023
  4. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

Brand new Raspberry Pi 2 comes with Windows 10 AND Ubuntu support !

sources

blobster21, Aug 21, 2023
Thema:

Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

1. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects? - Similar Threads - installed raspberry used

2. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?: I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I like to use Windows OS on raspberry pi. Any pointers kindly appreciate. Thanks in advance....
  3. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?: I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I like to use Windows OS on raspberry pi. Any pointers kindly appreciate. Thanks in advance....
  4. Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4: The processor of the RaspBerry Pi 4 makes use of a RISC architecture, so I would expect DOS 6.22 to run when I'm able to get it to load, but how do I get the RapBerry Pi 4 to boot it if it only accepts Linux kernels? Do you have any experience with this?I want to use QBasic...
  5. Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4: The processor of the RaspBerry Pi 4 makes use of a RISC architecture, so I would expect DOS 6.22 to run when I'm able to get it to load, but how do I get the RapBerry Pi 4 to boot it if it only accepts Linux kernels? Do you have any experience with this?I want to use QBasic...
  6. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi: HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=318599. I don’t know if this is legal. As always they tell it is legal. But now I ask on Microsoft Forum to be sure...
  7. How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 4

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 4: With Windows 10 coming to ARM platforms, such as Qualcomm Snapdragon and Samsung Exynos, we know that it’s possible to run Windows 10 with desktop apps on ARM devices, including Raspberry Pi 4. There are multiple ways to install and run Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi....
  8. Windows 10 project for $55 Raspberry Pi 4 gets a huge upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 project for $55 Raspberry Pi 4 gets a huge upgrade: The Raspberry Pi 4 is available for as low as $35 and the diminutive lineup is known for being one of the most popular platforms for DIY projects. Raspberry Pi 4 officially runs its own operating system and while it’s possible to install Windows 10 IoT Core, Microsoft’s IoT...
  9. Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?: Does it now actually run on the 4-series Windows 10? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/raspberry-pi-4-windows-10
  10. Developer releases WoA installer to bring Microsoft’s WoA to Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 News
    Developer releases WoA installer to bring Microsoft’s WoA to Raspberry Pi 3: The Raspberry Pi has caught the attention of geek out there as it aims to bring a proper computing experience for just $35. Raspberry Pi is a credit-card-sized computer and the price varies from $5 to $35. Raspberry Pi functions as a proper desktop computer but it runs...