Windows 10: can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...

Discus and support can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AddDave, Jun 14, 2022.

1. AddDave Win User

can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...

can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2Fpage%2FgettingstartedIs there a place to officially make suggestions? You know, someone to direct questions at? I've often wondered.Would it be impossible to put a volume control on both monitors? probably just duplicate the taskbar? or would that cause serious problems?all views welcome.also, for future reference, should this be a question or a discussion?Respectfully, Dave.P.S. keep up the good work

:)

AddDave, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2022
  4. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

1. can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?... - Similar Threads - FOLLOWING LINK option

2. Please resolve the following

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please resolve the following: This setup program requires an IA64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform. This is the message I get when I want to install a program, please assistI am using windows 11...
  3. can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...: can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2Fpage%2FgettingstartedIs there a place to officially make suggestions? You know, someone to direct questions at?...
  4. can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please?...: can THIS FOLLOWING LINK be an option in future versions of Windows please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2Fpage%2FgettingstartedIs there a place to officially make suggestions? You know, someone to direct questions at?...
  5. Windows Hello PIN error/troubleshoot - please consider disabling that options for future...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN error/troubleshoot - please consider disabling that options for future...: [ATTACH] This is the message that i get when i try to remove or change the pin i created, it it not letting me do anything, there are no other option, i cannot access my emails through my email app until this issue is fixed. i have been waiting to speak to a virtual agent...
  6. Windows Hello PIN error/troubleshoot - please don't disable that options for future windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN error/troubleshoot - please don't disable that options for future windows...: [ATTACH] This is the message that i get when i try to remove or change the pin i created, it it not letting me do anything, there are no other option, i cannot access my emails through my email app until this issue is fixed. i have been waiting to speak to a virtual agent...
  7. UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNABLE TO FOLLOW LINK: I am trying to shop on the Macy's site. They have many drill down links and all return this error: Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server. Reference: 18.3d15e8ac.1577414981.83c8bb6en I am working on a secured WiFi network at my...
  8. Unable to follow a link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to follow a link: I am trying to go to a link. I am getting the message "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk." This is my home computer. I have no help desk. I have not changed any settings as far as I...
  9. Future version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Future version of Windows?: I have read many confusing things about the future of Windows. Windows 10 should be the latest version of Windows, with no Windows 11. On the other hand, Microsoft announces the end of mainstream support for Windows 10 for October 13, 2020 and the end of extended support for...
  10. Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated: Over and over again my computer wants to reboot then bring up the following message: --- Initializing Intel Boot Agent GE v1.3.24 PXE 2.1 Build 086 (WfM 2.0) The following configuration options were automatically updated: - then my hard drives pop up here If you are...