Windows 10: can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed

Discus and support can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi - I've just set up a Lock Screen Slide Show, thanks to the help I received here: Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Taffy078, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Taffy078 Win User

can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed

Hi - I've just set up a Lock Screen Slide Show, thanks to the help I received here: Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon

The first image in my folder comes up and stays for possibly 30 minutes. After leaving my PC switched on, I'm relieved to see that a slide show has started.

But I can't find any settings to change the length of time each image in the slide show stays on. Can it be changed?

:)

Taffy078, Nov 27, 2016
  2. ronmalyk Win User

Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow on multiple monitors

this was about the lockscreen slide show -is there a way to have the same slide show anywhere else in windows other than the lockscreen?

ronmalyk, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Lockscreen slideshow

How to do a lockscreen slide show. Before a Microsoft tech person cleaned up my computer ( window 10) all of my pictures in photo gallery were running thru lockedscreen as a slide show. Now I can only get just one folder to run thru background as a slide
    show..How can I get it thru lockedscreen again? Pleas give me detail steps. Thanks

Bill

WilliamReadEY, Nov 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

This may help- not tried it though. Free tweaker.

can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 27, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed - Similar Threads - timins LockScreen Slide

2. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme: I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not...
  3. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme: I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not...
  4. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  5. Slide Show

Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  6. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  7. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  8. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  9. How to change slide show to random

How to change slide show to random: Have set up a slide show but wish these to be displayed randomly and for a shorter time then the 1 minute which is the shortest default time, pse advise. 16740
  10. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...