Windows 10: Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

Discus and support Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; if you need me to show anything via files or anything just say.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael J Sawyer, Sep 29, 2024 at 5:32 PM.

1. Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

if you need me to show anything via files or anything just say.

:)

Michael J Sawyer, Sep 29, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. CyrrusV Win User

Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

Thema:

Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

1. Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to... - Similar Threads - someone tell why

2. Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...: if you need me to show anything via files or anything just say. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-my-windows-10-pc-doesnt/7d9e6f0a-f253-4bf2-9160-47a8984e1db8
  3. Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me why my windows 10 PC doesn't display anything sometimes when I try to...: if you need me to show anything via files or anything just say. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-my-windows-10-pc-doesnt/7d9e6f0a-f253-4bf2-9160-47a8984e1db8
  4. can someone tell me why my pc crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone tell me why my pc crashed: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  5. can someone tell me why my pc crashed

can someone tell me why my pc crashed: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  6. Why my windows update is 61%? Can someone tell me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows update is 61%? Can someone tell me?: i tryed updating in 2021-2023 but i installed some games like roblox but it kicked me out and i have ESET security its fake security i guess? what i should do??...
  7. Why my windows update is 61%? Can someone tell me?

Why my windows update is 61%? Can someone tell me?: i tryed updating in 2021-2023 but i installed some games like roblox but it kicked me out and i have ESET security its fake security i guess? what i should do??...
  8. Why my windows update is 61%? Can someone tell me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area was the error thats all i know dmp download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/da45xll4kfo55xn/081020-20312-01.dmp?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-my-pc-crashed-by/98d3b2fb-6f45-46ff-8381-6eafe96d7a27
  10. Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes PC won't display anything when I turn it on: Hey, This happened 4 or 5 times. Sometimes when I turn on my PC it doesn't show anything on the monitor, I've waited a few minutes but nothing comes up. I must turn it off using the button on the case, because there's no other way, and then on again to fix it. I'm afraid...