Windows 10: Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

Discus and support Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? How do I send it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derek Sheih, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? How do I send it?

:)

Derek Sheih, Jan 27, 2024

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Jan 27, 2024
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Random Freezeing/BSOD, need help reading DMP file.

Hello Jacob,

There are several reasons why you're having a blue screen issue, such as, a hardware failure or a system crash. To isolate your concern, we’d like to gather more information.

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you're getting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this link. This page contains troubleshooting steps on how
    to fix a blue screen error.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jan 27, 2024
  4. prescient Win User

Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

1. Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? - Similar Threads - someone read Dmp

2. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this DMP file for me?: My fiance's computer has been crashing multiple times with a lot of errors. Here are the DMP files...minidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me/bbca355c-b4b9-4efe-9d61-8ea1eeaf47ce
  3. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read this DMP file for me?: My fiance's computer has been crashing multiple times with a lot of errors. Here are the DMP files...minidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me/bbca355c-b4b9-4efe-9d61-8ea1eeaf47ce
  4. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  6. Can someone help me out?

Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  7. Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?: Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? How do I send it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me-and-help-me/20cad455-c74d-4757-909e-f908adf1b781
  8. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks: Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can you look at the DMPs please give me a hand.081623-13296-01.dmp081623-13359-01.dmp...
  9. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks: Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can you look at the DMPs please give me a hand.081623-13296-01.dmp081623-13359-01.dmp...
  10. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging