Windows 10: can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

Discus and support can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neil andrews2, Aug 16, 2023.

1. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can you look at the DMPs please give me a hand.081623-13296-01.dmp081623-13359-01.dmp

:)

neil andrews2, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Random Freezeing/BSOD, need help reading DMP file.

Hello Jacob,

There are several reasons why you're having a blue screen issue, such as, a hardware failure or a system crash. To isolate your concern, we’d like to gather more information.

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you're getting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this link. This page contains troubleshooting steps on how
    to fix a blue screen error.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Aug 16, 2023
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 16, 2023
  4. prescient Win User

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

Help reading mini dmp file

hi well my pc had a blue screen then restarted from a bug check error i cant really
    read that thing , any help knowing the reason ? thanks

screens :

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks [​IMG]

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks [​IMG]

prescient, Aug 16, 2023
Thema:

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

1. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks - Similar Threads - someone read DMP

2. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this DMP file for me?: My fiance's computer has been crashing multiple times with a lot of errors. Here are the DMP files...minidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me/bbca355c-b4b9-4efe-9d61-8ea1eeaf47ce
  3. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read this DMP file for me?: My fiance's computer has been crashing multiple times with a lot of errors. Here are the DMP files...minidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me/bbca355c-b4b9-4efe-9d61-8ea1eeaf47ce
  4. Can someone read this DMP file for me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening?: Can someone read this Dmp file for me and help me find out why i'm blue screening? How do I send it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-read-this-dmp-file-for-me-and-help-me/20cad455-c74d-4757-909e-f908adf1b781
  6. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks: Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can you look at the DMPs please give me a hand.081623-13296-01.dmp081623-13359-01.dmp...
  7. can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks

can someone read my DMP files and help with this blue screen error ? thanks: Hello guys i get a few Blue screens everyday , already done full clean install of windows 10 , stress tested my hardware , i am lost i have no idea can you look at the DMPs please give me a hand.081623-13296-01.dmp081623-13359-01.dmp...
  8. Can someone read my DMP please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read my DMP please?: I got bluescreen several times. I am debugging from memory.dmp. Can someone help me what should i do for fixing this issue please?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. Can someone read my DMP please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read my DMP please?: I got bluescreen several times. I am debugging from memory.dmp. Can someone help me what should i do for fixing this issue please?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. Can someone read my DMP please?