Windows 10: Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...

Discus and support Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's first time that it happened, I wasn't using my PC when it happened when I got back I noticed my PC I restarted because I got kicked out from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KangSeulgi, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:07 AM.

1. Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...

It's first time that it happened, I wasn't using my PC when it happened when I got back I noticed my PC I restarted because I got kicked out from the discord call.Can anyone help me? thank you in advance The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8065cf1d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092824-16484-01.dmp. Report Id: 3d59836a-f7c4-45d9-a142-7b39b3cf5f23.Dump file:

:)

2. Please help, computer restarting for no reason that I know of.

Hi Daryl,

There are several possible reasons as to why your computer would reboot and show you an error message. This could be caused by a recent update or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Also, you can just post the content of the dump file directly here in this thread. The information will allow us to further narrow down what was the cause of the issue.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

4. swat354 Win User

Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

Thema:

Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...

1. Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted... - Similar Threads - someone help find

2. Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me find the reason why my PC restarted by itself The computer has rebooted...: It's first time that it happened, I wasn't using my PC when it happened when I got back I noticed my PC I restarted because I got kicked out from the discord call.Can anyone help me? thank you in advance The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...
  3. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?: I tweaked some bios settings like pwm core something and made it 80% then i noticed some restarting issues, then i changed it back and then when i play games for a while it would just restart. I tried resetting the bios to default but when i play games for a while again it...
  4. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?: I tweaked some bios settings like pwm core something and made it 80% then i noticed some restarting issues, then i changed it back and then when i play games for a while it would just restart. I tried resetting the bios to default but when i play games for a while again it...
  5. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?: results of the dump file the pc created:: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA...
  7. can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?

can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?: results of the dump file the pc created:: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA...
  8. My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me: Every time I open my pc it says Diagnosing pc and the a blue screen that says there was a problem restarting it and when I do it never stops I tried going into save made but it would not go to it pleas help me I don't know what to do and everything I need is on the desktop...
  9. My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me: Every time I open my pc it says Diagnosing pc and the a blue screen that says there was a problem restarting it and when I do it never stops I tried going into save made but it would not go to it pleas help me I don't know what to do and everything I need is on the desktop...
  10. Can someone please help me to find out why my computer crashed and restarted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me to find out why my computer crashed and restarted?: My windows 10 restarted by itself. Under Problem Details I got the following message. Can anyone tell me what caused my computer to restart? How can I prevent this from happening again? If this is a wrong subreddit to ask for help I am sorry. If you can please suggest a...