Windows 10: can someone help fix this?

Discus and support can someone help fix this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Idk why its 100% and jumps all over the place.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Connor Cook, Oct 22, 2024 at 12:18 AM.

1. can someone help fix this?

Idk why its 100% and jumps all over the place.

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

4. can someone help fix this?

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Thema:

can someone help fix this?

1. can someone help fix this? - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. can someone help fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help fix this?: Idk why its 100% and jumps all over the place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-fix-this/7fc25202-fec7-46d3-9582-282b337eae9b
  3. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: Recently I couldn't get in the EA app, it just said that the app didn't exist. But then when I went to install the app, it said the app existed. I went to the apps on settings and found the EA app and I thought about uninstalling it since it wasn't working and installing it...
  4. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  5. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  6. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: Windows could not start windows defender on local computer Error 1297: A privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration....
  8. Can someone help me fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this: https://imgur.com/gallery/VObDcTj submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk51vc/can_someone_help_me_fix_this/
  9. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  10. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...